ForumsSupport ForumA place were you can make a link without using a url

30 3568
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

I think that this idea is going to be cool you know how many people use this place to get links without using the url well why not make a place were people will come just to make links without using the url(seriously has to have a name) also NO AP deffinetly
What do you think?

• 30 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Uhh??? What are you suggesting exactly?

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

exactly make a forum thingi that is specialy just for people that change url to just a couple of words.
http://youtube.com to best song in the world

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Um, you mean because you finally learned how to make links in the last thread, so we should make a seperate forum to just use it?

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

yes and not only that i found it out it would help alot because it is annoying when sombody says a answer and make a link right by it i go to the link and it is just bull crap doesn't even go with the topic

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

That would just be pointless. People learn from their mistakes.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

ya but is it really be that hard to do it and it would really be usefull seriously

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

A lot of people didn't have that much trouble.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

true but i think that a lot more people will figure out the progress and it will be really usefull i think IDK if this is a really really bad idea just tell me i will ask a mod to lock it kk

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

So, a place where it would be really easy to use links?

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

not exactly a place were you can make links into omething like my fav song and it leads to your favorit song on youtube that kind of thing what is it called?

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

I make thousands of mistakes in urls , im getting tired of it lol .

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

exactly maybe there should be a forum topic and inside a mod can put derections to it and people will just come there to make the urls and it will be a lot better in the forums

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

You can already do that on a regular forum area dude...

Making a whole other place just for it would be useless.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I don't think this is such a good idea, because it would not be much of a forum. It would be very small, and besides it doesn't matter if you mess up because you can always repost it.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

ya but it is annoying when you click on the link and follow it to some retarted place that has nothing to do with the main topic

Showing 1-15 of 30