ForumsSupport ForumGiving the Game makers their own special profile

14 2068
Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

It would be a good idea right? We could show the hard workers out there that we appreciate them, of course, Mods and admins should obviously get extravagant profile pages too. what do you think everyone?

• 14 Replies
cheze
cheze
84 posts
Nomad

O.K. the question has been brought up so many times...and the answer is always no. It wouldn't be a very good idea in my oppinion.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

Oh, my bad, didn't realize that... okay... lock please?

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I don't think this has ever been brought up, but I do know that the suggestion to change your profile, has.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Game makers have thier own profiles which most hardly ever use. It would be a flat out waste. Game makers make games, not actually participate in communities or other sites like this. Of course I wouldn't object to cool mod profiles ^>^

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Lol @ Estel, of course you wouldn't object. haha.

But seriously, Estel is right there is only a few people who make games that actually contribute to the community, so yeah it's a no for me.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

ya i agree with everybody here no use of this is there?

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

well it would make everybody else jealous out there and they would take it unfairly

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

If you wanted an awesome looking page, then simply make your own website and link to it. That's what the game artists do.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, game makers don't care about appreciation and fame and what not.

They just want to get there games out...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Actually, they do want appreciation, for their games...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well, i mean, they don't want to deal with a lot of comments and spammy attention and what not.

Plus, like Estel said, they hardly ever go on the profiles.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Okay, that makes sense. Yeah, they mainly only submit games, rate a few and forum post every once in a while. No need for any special profiles.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I agree they just make this site funner!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yes there is no need. Then we will have people say "Waaa! I want my own profile! Their games S@UK! Why do they have it and not mer? Waaa!" you get the point.

Showing 1-14 of 14