ForumsGamesDangerous Glitch in Hands of War

7 4585
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

When you go into the city, go into the top corners of the top of the city; you will move down to the bottom of the map, thus breaking the requirement from the first major quest. While this may seem fun for some of you, this is actually very dangerous for your character, because the enemies down below, or across the river are at least 2x as strong as you should be. If you want to cross the first bridge, make sure to do as the story says and grab the first heart piece, do not do what I just did. It resulted in loss of valuable experience points =(

Don't worry though, this is fixable. Just look at the map and move to the first bridge into the first city; you will go *boink* and "teleport" to the other side. Once you do so however, you cannot move back down the bridge until you 1., Finish the first main quest, or 2., do the glitch again.

• 7 Replies
jormunder7
jormunder7
1 posts
Peasant

That's very kind of you to warn us!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Are these glitches good or bad?

Jack8black8
Jack8black8
115 posts
Nomad

there are 2 many glitches in the game

Bimme700
Bimme700
1 posts
Nomad

Any other glitches we should know about ?

creepycamper
creepycamper
1 posts
Nomad

I found another glitch in this game. I was innocently helping the shadow runners get some special boots when I died and afterword. I appeared in the city and I went down to the lower city. I appeared in the middle going through all kinds of weapons and outfits casting spells and shooting arrows. It was realy wierd. It repeats istself as well so there is no way to get out of it.

Robair
Robair
1 posts
Nomad

this is fixed now but if you ly sell a heartstone piece you can't get it back

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Well firetail, considering that you loose experience points when you do it, then I'd consider it bad.

Showing 1-7 of 7