1 posts
Nomad

can some1 crate prince of war 3 it's very good game

• 12 Replies
Jack8black8
Jack8black8
115 posts
Nomad

I think you should ask the person who mad the first two.

Pastapig
Pastapig
1 posts
Nomad

If they do create it, i think the gameplay should be more like PoW 2, I didn't like the gameplay in the first one.

Artavios
Artavios
1 posts
Nomad

Prince of War is beast. They should create a third game. Have those shadows attack and then the souls of those dead guys(duncan, burning king, grisham, blah blah)back. And maybe have a hero for each level. So for 500 or something you can hire one of the main characters and they each have different stuff, like the king has extremely high defense but low speed and stuff like that

Dinodan10
Dinodan10
15 posts
Nomad

Yh i want a prince of war 3 cus I loved both. prince of war 2 had really good graphics I just think it gets a bit repetitive, I think it should have a heroes 1 on 1 battle like in fueadalism.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Prince Of War was straightforward and amazing, prince of war 2 was less so. It got a bit confusing. I hope Prince of War 3, if it appears, will be very simple and fun

Noremak0
Noremak0
67 posts
Nomad

I didn't quite play the Prince of War games very much but it was a fun game and if a third one does come out I have some catching up to do.

joshhartley
joshhartley
2 posts
Nomad

hey prince of war 1 was good i liked the whole bring your army in yourself while you fight prince of war 2 also had this but prince of war 2 had a very good story compared to the first if there is going to be a number 3 id be one of the first in line to play it

hardcore
hardcore
177 posts
Jester

I hope that prince of war ||| becomes better than prince of war || cause it was a bit confusing such as firetail_ say's .

Mattlink
Mattlink
1 posts
Nomad

prince of war 2 was so much better then one because of the graphical design it should be out soon enough!

joshhartley
joshhartley
2 posts
Nomad

me being a platform game artist i never really cared much for flash games but the prince of war saga so far has nearly changed my opinion. they should deffinately make a third one and with the right choices it could change from great to perfect.

kiloa
kiloa
1 posts
Nomad

I don't think the game is ever coming out 5 years later. Hmm

SamsonJr
SamsonJr
1 posts
Nomad

It's been more than a decade.I doubt it'll have a sequel..

Showing 1-12 of 12