ForumsSupport ForumBug or virus or ???

11 2828
MudPuddle
MudPuddle
270 posts
Templar

A few hours ago, I played some Hands Of War RPG, and had a good time. I went away for awhile, and when I came back, it won't load anymore!

On a potentially related issue, Eternal Red won't load either, though I've never played that one before.

H of W is a black square. Eternal Red just remains blank white.

I even rebooted my system, no help.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

• 11 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I don't know, this stuff usually never happens to me. Do you have any other taps or windows open? That might be slowing it down. Or maybe your flash player is messing up.

MudPuddle
MudPuddle
270 posts
Templar

No, nothing else open, not even my e-mail. It's possible the flash is the issue, but since my original post I updated to the newest Flash Player, and it didn't help.

Very confusing.

MudPuddle
MudPuddle
270 posts
Templar

Curious, has anyone else (who saved a game) clicked away and then returned later? Wondering if it is just me.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

A lot of people have apparently had that problem with Hands of War. If you read through the comments (I know the spam makes it difficult, but try) there should be someone who posted a solution...

I think it's a bug, yes... But I do not know.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Oh, looks like we have a very similar thread...
Sorry for double posting, I just figured I'd mention it.
Very anonymous thread titles makes duplicates harder to find...

MudPuddle
MudPuddle
270 posts
Templar

Zophia is right, not only is there another thread, but that one has the solution... at least it worked for me.

Pedspog said: "Well, I haven't rated the game, but I couldn't play Hands of War after having saved my game and closed the page.
However, I did find a solution:
Right Click(the screen)>Play>Right Click>Back.
And that should bring you to the title screen."

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

More curious than usual about this issue, though. I haven't had this problem at all! Not the black screen, not anything, so what am I doing so correctly? Well, at least this and the other thread was solved, so I guess this is done and over with.

Nomad

I think there must be a problem with the script that doesn't allow it to play through a second time.

But by manually resetting it you can. (That would be why right clicking and choosing play and then back starts it over.)

momobg
momobg
5 posts
Nomad

A lot of people have apparently had that problem with Hands of War. If you read through the comments (I know the spam makes it difficult, but try) there should be someone who posted a solution...
I think it's a bug, yes... But

Deadreaperz
Deadreaperz
7 posts
Nomad

There just a bug with the game i think the host of this game did that too fast and there his a problem that take with the game,So don't play with the game.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

there is a solutuion when the screen goes black you just click with your right clicking thingi on the black screen then click back and then you will be able to go to main screen.

Showing 1-11 of 11