ForumsSupport ForumForum Signature

3 2002
madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Well i personally like to use forum signatures but since AG doesn't have that i just ignore that. Forum signatures go below your post on every post you make/have made if you didn't already know what they are. Forum signatures i think are really cool, and it would help some people advertise their own little sites and blogs(but of course there is going to be character limit, the usual is 255 on forums). It would not exactly benefit AG though, but it would save some typing to do . Forum signatures are also optional to people that don't want them too. I really hope AG gets the spare time to add in this little feature.

• 3 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I don't like forum signatures, because I think it makes the site look messy with all the pictures and stuff. So I say no to this.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

It makes the site look messy as Flippin said. Also it has been discussed at a former time, and many times. It's not clean as well as causes problems with moderation of what goes on there and such. And I think it would be a hassle to code it into this site, as it is a hand-made forum. But feel free to just paste on a signature after your posts.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

also this subject has been brought up more than 1..2..3...342 times or more...

Showing 1-3 of 3