ForumsSupport ForumMonthly newsletter

20 2983
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I think that armorgames should send people(adjustable on profile setting) Monthly newsletters e-mails to inform users of updates, all the new games, and other things that might have happened.

• 20 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Did you not see how many people were raving about voting for AG?

OK so people know about it. Now do we need it after a lot of users are aware of it? Also many people knew about it because Carlie made a thread about it.
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

OK so people know about it. Now do we need it after a lot of users are aware of it? Also many people knew about it because Carlie made a thread about it.

It was all over the forums and people's profiles. How can you miss it?
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

That's why. Now that people know about the news, do you think this is needed?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Okay so a thread is made about it and people are made aware of the newsletter, and that there's a Yes/No option in their Edit Profile options so they can subscribe/un-subscribe.

I mean it's not like it's a big thing that people have to go climb the Mt. Doom to read it o.O All you have to do is put stuff people have been wondering about and there'll be lots of people 'subscribing' to it. Like competitions, as Plokkey said, everyone loves competitions, but not everyone goes all the way down the Art. Music, and Writing thread(where most of them are) to look at it, nor do most notice it way down there in bottom-of-the-page land.

I mean unless they're paying people to make the newsletter, it shouldn't be a huge deal if only 100 people read it every month right?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

That's why. Now that people know about the news, do you think this is needed?

Not every single event is posted on the forums and all over people's profiles.
Showing 16-20 of 20