ForumsSupport ForumMusic

20 3376
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

Maybe a music player on your page would be cool, dont you think? a profile song if you will

• 20 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Well I used to disagree with this idea, but I was thinking about it and what if the music player had a flag option. That would alert mods that the song is inappropriate. Also, what if we had a feature where we could turn music players off. We could control it our control panel. Plus I don't think it will too annoying listening to everyone's songs, all you have to do is turn music players off, press stop on the music player, or just turn your speakers off.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Open up a tab and go to a music website, that should settle the problem. Also, if you listen to something that other people wouldn't want to hear, it wouldn't affect them. Also, with profile music for EVERY profile, that would definitely lag the site.

Listen to an iPod or open up iTunes or something.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I agree with firetail that it will lag the site, but don't think that would be an awesome addition to AG. I mean we could play games, roam the forums, and listen to music. I think it would be cool, but we really don't need it.

Evo531
Evo531
55 posts
Nomad

I think it would be kind of cool, but a lot like myspace, and this is a gaming site, not a social and chatting site. Also, it could cause site lag.
Cool idea, but not beneficial to the site.

I agree with that 100% because it is just a gaming sight. It also would be cool but it would never work

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

I agree with that 100% because it is just a gaming sight. It also would be cool but it would never work

Why not i think that this would be cool and i think that a lot of people would enjoy it at least i would a 100% and i agree this idea would be awesome.
Showing 16-20 of 20