ForumsSupport ForumArmorgames Guide Profile

26 4215
Nomad

Ok... Here goes.

Why not have an automated profile that is automatically added to new users, and they are directed straight to this profile page right after they register?

This account would be set up by mods, administrators, and the occasional user who can come up with something good to put in it. This profile would sort of be like Tom on Myspace.

Does this make sense?

• 26 Replies
Nomad

You want me too?

I'll do it on my inactive account.

Armorgames.com/user/riotingavalanche

Nomad

Sorry I want to clarify.

I'm going to do it on my inactive account, but just for placement and such. It can all be transferred to the other one if need .

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

You want me to do it? It would take a good load of time, but it can be done. It would be nicknamed "the blue profile" ROFL. (links, hee hee ha ha)
I'd rather have Carlie approve first. I can still make a helpful account, but it would be unofficial until then.

Nomad

@ ShintetsuWA

I believe he was talking about me since I am the topic maker.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Well, it wouldn't matter who made it

One thing: Having the name "RiotingAvalanche" as an Armorgames Guide Profile is just silly in my opinion. It needs to have the actual name there, to prevent confusion. I've no objections to whom makes the profile, just as long as its nice, organized, and user-friendly.

RiotingAvalanche
RiotingAvalanche
32 posts
Nomad

Well you missed my double post. This isn't the official profile. Just one that I already had and everything can be copied from if they find it a good idea.

I'm gonna start now, cuz I got nothin better to do lol.

RiotingAvalanche
RiotingAvalanche
32 posts
Nomad

On second thought you can do it because I won't have time lol.

But I would still like some credit for the idea. Thanks!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Aha! Well, no problem, credit will go to you, but I'd rather type in RiotingAvalanche instead of fifteen spaces XD. It's getting rather late, so I guess I will start tomorrow. Expect another chapter of my story, and a fresh, new account by then! =)

Nomad

Well I'm gonna start on it alright?

When I finish you can go over it and see if anything should be added.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

i really like this i dea but add the community rules to so that the newebie wouldn't make the same topics over and over again that is annoying so i love the idea.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Ah I see what you are saying. It is an interesting idea, but I don't think it is really necessary. Perhaps after we get some of the more pertinent updates out of the way this could be considered.

Showing 16-26 of 26