ForumsGamesSift Heads vs. Tactical Assassin

8 2826
Cathaholic
Cathaholic
24 posts
Nomad

There are two leaders on the sniping scene right now: Sift Heads and Tactical Assassin.

Sift Heads is the fun one, with more substance than Tactical Assassin. You have to get creative to solve the missions, you get money to buy weapons which actually affect gameplay(unlike Tactical Assassin 2, I might add) and Vinnie is a fun character. It's more complex and more like a real game you might find in an arcade or on a game shelf.

What Tactical Assassin lacks in substance, however, it more than makes up for in style. It's more realistic than Sift Heads, and you can't help but feel a sense of accomplishment when your target's head becomes a giant gaping hole and the mission accomplished screen comes up, like you actually just killed someone. Tactical Assassin is much more simple than Sift Heads, you just choose a scope, wait for the target, and blow his brains out.

My question is: Which one do you prefer?

• 8 Replies
Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

I more enjoyed Sift Heads.Much more better than the Tactical Assassin.
I think.

FutureUSMC
FutureUSMC
270 posts
Nomad

This is deffently a hard one. Tactical Assassin was always my favorite and I played it every time I got on here. I played sift heads last night and was blown away. I would probably have to go with sift heads because of the graphics, mission selection style, gun options, and the story behind it.

tsunami201
tsunami201
8 posts
Nomad

i always liked tactical assassin better

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Sift Heads is a horrible game in my opinion, Tactical Assassin is so much better though anyway better game overall is Tactical Assassin.

Cathaholic
Cathaholic
24 posts
Nomad

I wasn't talking so much about the original Sift Heads and Tsctical Assassin then the series themselves. Go play Sift Heads 4 first then make your decision.

CzDude
CzDude
39 posts
Nomad

tactical assassin

SLEEPYSNIPER
SLEEPYSNIPER
50 posts
Nomad

Sift Heads
Vinnie is so funny needs a kid Vinnie J

weenie1234