Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Forgot my username

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 7, '08 at 3:57pm

KPShults

KPShults

8 posts

I forgot my username for my account.. i found i can reset my password, but, i couldn't find a way to send my username back to my e-mail account... i had to make a new account using my hotmail =/

if anyone can tell me a way to send my old account info to my computer please let me know

Posted Dec 7, '08 at 3:59pm

howlett

howlett

2,349 posts

Err... how did you forget your username?How much AP did you have?What did you have?What armatar did you have?How much posts do you have?

Posted Dec 7, '08 at 4:01pm

340 posts

You forgot your username....?

You can't send that info back only your password.

Posted Dec 7, '08 at 4:12pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

Well, I'm afraid it's your own loss. Maybe if you could provide us some info that was on your account, Carlie might be able to get it back for you. But no guarantees.

Posted Dec 7, '08 at 4:14pm

KingCheetah

KingCheetah

279 posts

i dont know ask Carlie or someone they would know, i think u just have to remember ur Username, i mean how do u forget that kind of stuff.

Posted Dec 7, '08 at 4:17pm

juan999999

juan999999

3,162 posts

There's only one solution. Do you know your e-mail? Click on the "forgot my password and a e-mail will arrive at your e-mil. Hopefully it has your name with it. Good luck.

Posted Dec 7, '08 at 4:28pm

KPShults

KPShults

8 posts

i did the forgot my password thingy..and no luck
i don't remember hardly any of my info, i used to be really active on the site but didn't do much for a long time and came back to nothing.. i used to have it set as remember me and stuff, but idk... i usually don't forget my usernames, seeing as how i use pretty much the same name on every site =/

Posted Dec 7, '08 at 5:29pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

you use the same name on every site? did you use the same name here, as you use on every other site? because if you can find that username there, that'll surely make you remember your AG username...

Hmmmm.... approxmately how long do you remember you left your account, We can hopefully dig up all the inactive accounts until we find yours...

But I cannot help you much there, carlie can, as stated above.

Posted Dec 7, '08 at 7:09pm

Drace

Drace

4,043 posts

Would be a great function to have. What do the mods think?

Posted Dec 7, '08 at 7:13pm

skater_kid_who_pwns

skater_kid_who_pwns

4,601 posts

My advice is to just save it in your documents or something.