ForumsSupport ForumLoading Issue!!

9 1643
Nothingmore
Nothingmore
3 posts
Nomad

So I wa playing Gemcraft yesterday and was having a blast. Well I tried to get back on last night to play and it started to load and then just stopped. Still on the loading screen. I tried to refresh the page and reboot my system and everything, but nothing seems to help. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem??

• 9 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

If you aren't using Firefox, I'd suggest using it. I don't use it myself, but alot of people that have problems with loading, don't use Firefox. If refreshing the page and restarting your computer didn't work, then I'd guess that AG was having some problems at the moment.

Nothingmore
Nothingmore
3 posts
Nomad

I actually am using Firefox. and thanks for the quick reply. I guess I will just have to be patient and wait a day or so.

Nothingmore
Nothingmore
3 posts
Nomad

unless anyone else has any other ideas??

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I haven't had any loading problems when I use Firefox except for the hands of war RPG. Try right clicking the screen and hitting "Back".

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Try Google Chrome. Maybe that'll work.

Qu1nTeR
Qu1nTeR
2 posts
Nomad

I have this same problem with lots of games. I have been unable to find any solution so far

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Different web browsers generally don't solve the problem. It just might slightly lessen the chance of it happening.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Do you have the current update? Version 3.0.4 is the most up-to-date version for the Mac (probably Windows too).

If you are updated, I suggest clearing cookies, cache, etc. -- you'll lose your save file, and it might or might not solve the issue.

If you don't want to do the above, try using a different web browser (again, you'll have to start over again most likely).

PixelSmash
PixelSmash
566 posts
Nomad

What you could try is see if it's something with the browser or with your flash. I don't have any problems myself, so I'm just guessing.

Try and open/download the .swf only... if that works, then it's something browser-based, or AG was just having a cold. Otherwise, it's something with flash itself, which would mean reinstalling that...

Showing 1-9 of 9