ForumsGamesAge of War Guide

4 2177
TheLastGamer
TheLastGamer
204 posts
Nomad

First u start of in prehistoric time. Dont buy a turret because those turrets are waste of money keep doing a dinasour rider and behind there 2 slingshot guyz if u got 4000 exp go to the next age middelages do horse rider with archer.then u level up do a canoneer with a mustoteer or wat there names are when u level ur in the age of now do a melee guyz till u have enough for a tank do 1 tank ur enemy is probaly has the same time he probaly do a tank to if u kill his guyz u have enough for like 2 and now level up now its the future do normal guyz til u have enough money if u wanna save up allot money u buy a turret if u wanna win just do some tanks and kill them . this is how i did it so dont come complaining by me.Hope it Helped Have Fun.

Made By TheLastGamer AkA Jamil

• 4 Replies
Coolrunner30
Coolrunner30
290 posts
Peasant

good guide but i just get to the end clivaltion and make 2 or 3 supers

TheLastGamer
TheLastGamer
204 posts
Nomad

Thanks Ur my first comment ^^

Coolrunner30
Coolrunner30
290 posts
Peasant

no problem but with my idea u need to get turrets from army of future age and welcome to armor games forum

weenie1234
weenie1234
64 posts
Nomad

that is a good guide but you dont have to like totaly abolish towers u can always keep one in reserve but the unit stacking like that is a really good and strong strategy

Showing 1-4 of 4