ForumsSupport ForumFlash Problem that affects many games

3 1447
brimstone75
brimstone75
1 posts
Peasant

I know I'm new -- I tried to search for this to make sure it hadn't been asked before, but I'm not really sure how to describe the problem myself and I couldn't find anywhere that already seemed to discuss. Here's my problem: I'm playing (latest is Hands of War, but happens in several games) and suddenly the game appears to lock up. I've learned it isn't locked up, I just have to click my mouse to make it advance even one frame. In HoW, I click my mouse till my finger just about falls off while trying to get back to a city and save my game. If I can click long enough, I can make it. Sometimes this happens seconds after loading the game, sometimes I can play for 30 minutes before it happens and occasionally it never happens. I can't figure out what is causing it or how to fix it. It's not critical, but it is REALLY annoying. Anybody got an idea?
BTW, I've already made sure I have the latest version of flash and I've even uninstalled and reinstalled it. didn't change anything.
Thanks for the wisdom!

• 3 Replies
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

This never happened to me either and i think it mite be cause you use internet explorer? idk truly i can't help sorry.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I am quite sure your problem resides in temp folders. Try this: in firefox go to tools and then click clear private data, and put a checkmark on everything. Should work.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Umm right click where the game is supposed to be and press play> right click back.

Showing 1-3 of 3