ForumsSupport ForumSecurity

43 5313
poilkj
poilkj
46 posts
Nomad

Whenever i come onto this site it is already logged in for me. This is good, but it also frightens me. What if someone else goes on this computer and steals my account there is a logout button, but sometimes i forget. I think there should be some that when you exit this site it automatically logs you out. This would greatly improve the safety and security, so the owners of this site should try working on this problem. It would make Armorgames a much better place

• 43 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah i know what you mean. People just say "Well it's your fault for not logging out" and it seems they don't understand what we really mean.

poilkj
poilkj
46 posts
Nomad

Yeah sometimes you are just in a rush and you don't have time to hit the logout button or you think you hit it and quickly turn off the computer.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I think it would be nice to have an option to "stay signed in" that you can switch on or off under the control panel.

poilkj
poilkj
46 posts
Nomad

That is a great idea. Someone should suggest to whoever made this site or controls this site.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

I think it would be nice to have an option to "stay signed in" that you can switch on or off under the control panel.

Perfect i think this is great i always stay sighned in and it really helps for me not to sign in but if people are so serious about the signing in/out i guess that would solve the problem.
KingCheetah
KingCheetah
270 posts
Nomad

That's a really cool idea but who's going to do that. We need to contact Daniel McNeely, then we'd be able to make this possible. Maybe NoName can talk to him or something.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

[ ] Remember Me

How about a remember me button? Also why can't you password lock your computer just in case someone gets access to your account.

poilkj
poilkj
46 posts
Nomad

What if you go on a public computer in a libary or something?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Then write a note to yourself to log out.
poilkj
poilkj
46 posts
Nomad

But if you are in a rush you wont have time to log out or check all your notes

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Then simply don't play AG on a public computer if it's that much of a fuss to you.

It shouldn't be a lot of problem for you as me, because people want to steal accounts that have a decent amount of AP.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Usually in a public library your history is all reset.

It shouldn't be a lot of problem for you as me, because people want to steal accounts that have a decent amount of AP.

Yea the one who would be scared shouldn't really be you. It wouldn't be so much trouble to create a new account right?
poilkj
poilkj
46 posts
Nomad

I guess the ranks you get don't really mean anything, but I am going to start logging out for now on.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i think the best option for this problem is to make an option to be able to stay logged in or logout automatically...

First stated by NoNameC68 (moderator) on page one

poilkj
poilkj
46 posts
Nomad

Who should we tell about that idea and how do we tell them?

Showing 1-15 of 43