Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Rank

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 8, '08 at 6:27pm

poilkj

poilkj

46 posts

I have joined this site about a week ago, but it says that I am ranked about 18,000 out of 170,000. How is that possible?

Posted Dec 8, '08 at 6:53pm

theone99

theone99

3,242 posts

Because many many profiles are "Ghost profiles" or 0AP profiles, and some others just cam here to play games or talk to friends and have very low Ap.

Posted Dec 8, '08 at 6:58pm

poilkj

poilkj

46 posts

Thank you kind sir. I thought that but I wasn't sure. They should make a way to delete ghost accounts.

Posted Dec 8, '08 at 7:18pm

theone99

theone99

3,242 posts

Welcome, people have complained they are slowing down the site and such but ehy wont delete em.

Posted Dec 8, '08 at 8:14pm

SLEEPYSNIPER

SLEEPYSNIPER

52 posts

can some one please explain how you level up

Posted Dec 8, '08 at 8:29pm

poilkj

poilkj

46 posts

You level up by getting AP or armor points. It isnt really leveling but your rank gets higher. You know what rank people are by looking at what picture is on the little board type thing by your account name. Like I am a serf on a silver plank.

Posted Dec 8, '08 at 8:48pm

Zophia

Zophia

9,535 posts

Technically, it's iron, not silver~
But I tend to get bashed every time I point it out, because it is widely agreed that people are allowed to call it whatever they want...
It's still officially iron, though.

And always remember, neither the ranks, the AP or a placing on the leaderboard is important~ So don't spam to get either.

Posted Dec 8, '08 at 8:59pm

poilkj

poilkj

46 posts

Yes, and you are right about iron not silver. I am very sorry

Posted Dec 8, '08 at 9:08pm

theone

theone

422 posts

Dude I did not find out that it was iron not sivler untill a few months ago.

Posted Dec 8, '08 at 9:16pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,296 posts

Knight

Technically, it's iron, not silver~
But I tend to get bashed every time I point it out, because it is widely agreed that people are allowed to call it whatever they want...

It's platinum. > O

Anyways question answered. Time to chain up the thread.