ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe AG Video Blog

44 7722
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Tomorrow I will record my first video on my new AG video blog. That's right, I'm showing my face for the first time to show off AG, help out new users, and express my opinions on news pertaining to AG and the world.
Feel free to post commentary and/or ideas for videos here!!!

My YouTube Channel
Please subscribe to my channel. Every AG member should!!!

• 44 Replies
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Cool i love this idea finnaly oh and add news about ag like what is happening and what is going to happen and wwhat happen LOL ok you get my point.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well you can't call it the AG video blog because its not AG's video blog. It's your, and it's about AG. Armorgames doesn't want to people using this because it will look like they have condoned your blog and they find it an official part of AG, which it isn't. So it would be better if you changed the name of it.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, it's my video blog about AG, and "The AG video blog" sounds cooler, but I don't think Danny would mind the free publicity.

And my first video is uploading now!!!
It's over 41,000 KB, so it might take a while. Just hold on.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

All right!!!
My first video just finished uploading, and it should be viewable momentarily.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

All right!!!
My first video just finished uploading, and it should be viewable momentarily.

You've never uploaded a video before have you?It will take awhile after uploading to become viewable,because it has to be moderated(or whatever you want to call it)to make sure it is not inappropriate.I don't know if it will be viewable today,but I doubt it will be so momentarily.Sorry,but I am just telling you this from my experiences with youtube.
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I know that, but it should be ready soon...
Anyway, I need some more ideas for later videos.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Hey, crimson, it was just approved!!!

here it is:

My introduction to AG

Again, please subscribe to my channel, as I will try to upload videos weekly.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

whats the point of posting a video blog that tells people whats going on in AG if it has announcements on the home page?

Anyway, I need some more ideas for later videos.

Why would you make a blog if you did not have any ideas for it in the first place?
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I have many ideas, but I will run out eventually.

And this is to share my commentary and opinions with everyone on AG.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I didn't watch the whole thing.

I will go do that now.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Come on, it's only 1:15!!!
It doesn't take that long to watch it...

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I'm just amused to see your face.
I'm always amused when I see the face of someone I only know from text based communication.

But shouldn't this thread have been placed in the Tavern? It's a blog, not art... Just wondering.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well you just introduce what the blog is about and nothing more.I am surprised it got approved so quickly.I guess it is because of the length.Both of my videos were over 5 minutes long,but either way I think this might get interesting.I was thinking of testing out my web cam someday.Its just sitting on top of my dell waiting to be used,so who knows you might see something from myself as well.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

But shouldn't this thread have been placed in the Tavern? It's a blog, not art... Just wondering.

That's why I suggested it be turned into the user created media section.That's pretty much what it is,and videos to me count as a form of art.I am studying animation,and all it is, is thousands of images flashing across a screen very quickly.So really I don't think it will be a problem.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Lol your vlog was kind of boring.

No offence dude, but you could have more substance to it...

Showing 1-15 of 44