ForumsSupport ForumSuggest a Game

7 2223
poilkj
poilkj
46 posts
Nomad

This is the suggestion forum, so in my thread suggest a game someone should make and maybe someone will read your comment and make your game. Hopefully they will give you credit though

• 7 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

This is the suggestion forum for the site.

If you want to talk about games, any game at all, post this topic in the flash games section.

Hopefully a mod will move this.

But I would like a Sonny 2, boy can't wait.
Oh yeah, and a Free Rider 3, an Unreal Flash 2008/2009...

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Uhhh, game makers usually don't interact with the AG community, so they will probably never see anyone's suggestion here. Plus I'm not sure you can make a thread like that in the S&S. Maybe this should go in the tavern just for discussion, but again game makers don't interact with the community.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Some game makers do interact with the community, like John.
Most, however, don't.
If you want to suggest, you should make send them an e-mail or something.

poilkj
poilkj
46 posts
Nomad

What about a novice game maker. Some people who make games dont make good games, but you never know. I am sorry I put this in the wrong place. It said suggestions and this is about suggesting games, so.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Well, I know there are some users who make games, and take part in the community, too. But most of them don't.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I told you, just go to their website and get their e-mail, and message them. You could take ideas from original users, but you won't get any responses from developers.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Yeah, there's just no way a dev. would have the time or inclination to peruse through this specific thread. Besides, developers (at least successful ones) often have multiple projects going on and general ideas like a game might not help.
But if you do have a great idea for a game, I would encourage you to share it directly with a developer - that way you can get credit for your idea.

Showing 1-7 of 7