ForumsSupport Forumpopular games section (not just front page)

12 2234
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

with the top 5 popular games on the front page, they will never change because they're on the front page!

why not have the top 20 in a little section of its own and use that space for something different?

• 12 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Yea, that would be great. Maybe a more popular games button.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

ya that would be awesome i would play the games alot more often and i think it might help ag.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

People say this will help AG, but no one is giving a reason why. Although its an alright idea, it isn't going to change much cause chances are the top 20 are games you have already played and beaten, and it will just become an unused page. Games do not beat the top 20 very often and if ever and the lack of actual change in the list almost makes it obsolete. And if a new top 20 game were to come out, it would do so on the front page. And you would see the high rating anyways, so I personally don't think this will be useful at all and will end up being scarcely touched.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

All you have to do is go to the all category, right.Then change the order to rating and it shows the highest rated games to the lowest rated games so I see absolutely no need for this idea.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

It's a great idea and benefit higher rated games.

Maybe since there's so many games a top 50, and the developer's profile link next to it.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

The most popular games are to "whose" opinion that they are the best? Do they have the most plays? The best ratings? What?

I think we shouldn't worry about the popular games section as you can browse all the games yourself and just put your opinion of &quotopular" games into your favourite list.

kchockey
kchockey
26 posts
Nomad

i like random games

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

i like random games

But we're not talking about the random game section right now.
We're talking about the popular games section.
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Also this is going to help the new people of AG to play the funnest games so that they will get addicted to AG and then they will join.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i agree with russianfreak

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

thats a pretty good idea then everyone will know more of the popular games

kell84
kell84
241 posts
Nomad

I say this is a great idea because there will be a section like this.

The Top 20 section would be a great idea.

Showing 1-12 of 12