95 posts
Nomad

What is a game you think is over rated?

• 17 Replies
jeraga
jeraga
12 posts
Nomad

Halo is overrated, the first one was great but the 2nd and third one had nothing innovative to offer.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I somewhat agree with you jeraga. I do feel Halo was innovative (though very unoriginal) for the gaming industry. It isn't even close to being a great first person shooter, but Bungie somehow hit the mark on making a great multiplayer game. Then with it's already built population of devoted gamers they didn't need to change much.

KillerSamos
KillerSamos
43 posts
Nomad

Halo3
World Of Worcraft

all i can think about atm

pimpin63
pimpin63
95 posts
Nomad

Halo2 and world of warcraft

bluedragon87
bluedragon87
22 posts
Nomad

halo 2 WOW ummm i know theres more like crysis was little over rated like it wasn't too bad. just one on the internet runescape is overrated in my opinion

kobra47
kobra47
14 posts
Nomad

most of the wii games i find them fun for about a month and then i throw them out or sell them. brawl will be over rated because of the lack of buttons and the more money you will have to pay to play like you are on a gamecube

bluedragon87
bluedragon87
22 posts
Nomad

not really theres at least 4 different ways to play brawl using the gamecybe controller, the wii classic, the wii remote alone, and the wii remote with the nunchuk. i think it will really good

RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

oblivion because there are no great changes ecept the tech(graphic....blabla) more story and more choices for character building i missed.....

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

halo 3,but halo 1&2 were good,obviously WOW cuz its boring,runescape..all of them..

netrino
netrino
83 posts
Jester

i disagree about oblivion! this game has really good graphics and all pure RPG games are like that!

GutharNash
GutharNash
177 posts
Nomad

guitar hero because it is fun at first but it gets soooo boring

Ye_Old_Kings_Knight
Ye_Old_Kings_Knight
16 posts
Nomad

I think that the Wii is way over rated. Its fun for a few months, but later you get tired of moving around and the games get really boring.

pc123
pc123
146 posts
Shepherd

ya WII is over rated but its still prity fun

pimpin63
pimpin63
95 posts
Nomad

Rune scape is over rated too

TheDarkGypsy
TheDarkGypsy