ForumsProgramming ForumMochi Ads

6 5437
Mp5xm8
Mp5xm8
15 posts
Nomad

I have a question, i have seen many games on armor games with mochi ads on them however on the game submission form it asks you to verify there are no mochi ads on the game, are we allowed to have mochi ads on submitted games? I am concerned because i am okanning a project in flash soon and hope to upload it to the site but if i can not have a 30 second ad on it i may not upload it on this site. Thx

• 6 Replies
PixelSmash
PixelSmash
566 posts
Nomad

I wasn't aware that there was a 30 second ad option... I thought it was only 5, but that could be me.

However, there's also the option over at MochiAds to turn off ads for a certain domain (in this case, armorgames)... Although this might not generate revenue for you. MochiAds itself I believe can also send your game to a number of game sites, spreading it more widely...

And is it a mandatory option? Do you HAVE to tick that box before you can send it? I'm not sure...

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

I wasn't aware that there was a 30 second ad option...

Well, there is an option to use a Mochi Ad that appears during the preloading. I think that is what he means.

But yes, you can use the Domain Filtering option on the Mochi Ads site, and only put in ArmorGames.com there.

If you need any more detailed help with that, just send me a comment.
Mp5xm8
Mp5xm8
15 posts
Nomad

I just want to know if we have to trn off the ads for armor games or if its just optional

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

Send an email to someone at ArmorGames using the "Contact" link above and ask.

Perhaps they would be willing to work something out with you.

Mp5xm8
Mp5xm8
15 posts
Nomad

I sent something in the help section and put my email down a few days ago but nothing has come yet.

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

Try submitting it anyway, leaving the bottom most checkbox unchecked, as PixelSmash suggested.

Or, in the Description area, you could add:
TO THE ADMINISTRATOR OF AG: My game has Mochi Ads in it, and I was wondering the rules regarding this. The ad is only a preloader ad, so it won't really interfere with your other advertising once the game is running. Is there any way around it? Am I allowed to use domain blocking if the ads are not allowed? Please contact me at Mp5xm8@yahoo.com

Or something along those lines.

Showing 1-6 of 6