Paladin
A royal guard
a dragonslayer pic i think oh well

• 5 Replies
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Ah we don't really need them there is already so much to choose from and new armatars were added less then a month ago and its Chistmas soon so there will be Winter Holiday armatars.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

There enough Armatars if you ask me too. Thus I agree with howlett. Do you have any idea how hard it must be for the artist to draw these armtars? They take time you know if he wants them to look good.

Some day they will probably add more armatars, but our last batch came out about a month ago. You most likely haven't seen them because you can get them only from 1000+ I think.

stonester
stonester
120 posts
Nomad

we need more i cant explain what i have in mind on the inter net LOL but we need more and we need more ranks because i bet its boring for a gold king because they dont have any more goals we should have a rank where you need 30,000 armor points for a rank called master

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Oh dear, not again... Why did the thread for suggestion of new armatars not get stickied?
Anyway.
1) Sure, those ideas could probably work. Maybe Carlie will suggest them to Daniel, who'll then suggest them to the artist. Maybe. And then maybe they will one day be made and added.
2) Longing for new armatars? Well good news! We are currently having a 'winter themed' armatar submission thread in the Art, Music and Writing forum section, where users can submit their own armatars. They will only be temporary (seasonal), but it is still new armatars. They will probably be available within the next couple of weeks.
3) We got a new batch of 10 armatars not so long ago. If you want more armatars available to you, earn more AP or wait for the themed ones.

@stonester:
Boring for the gold kings/queens? I don't think so... If you have been active and involved enough to earn those ranks without spamming, you should more feel accomplished or something... And just keep doing what you're doing. There's always the leaderboard positions, if you want a goal...

Most of us know this will get locked eventually, but does anyone know where the armatar suggestion thread I seem to recall disappeared to?

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

i agree with zophia we there has been to much of these threads and this will get locked i don't think it gets boring when you become a golden king cause you will have your friends to talk 2 and there is always the community so i think that it should not get boring.

Showing 1-5 of 5