ForumsSupport ForumHow do you make Links?

10 2913
darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

The title says it all, but i want to know how to make links on your profile and change the name of the link.

Can someone help me please?

• 10 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Name of link here without the spaces. The same code as on the forums.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Now, that was fail. Sorry.

[ url= url ] Text [ /url ]

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol way to fail by not failing Cenere, what a horrible circle that turns into!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

It was stupid. Forgetting one single space, and it kicks my butt.... Stupid hellofalink...

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

I always went to the forums and did the "click link, past in box, type name, click link again" thing then copied and pasted all taht on my profile.

KingCheetah
KingCheetah
270 posts
Nomad

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

King Cheetah, that didn't help at all...it just shows you yourself know how to make a link.

Since this is about Links, and in the S&S forum, we should have a sticky that contains helpful tips and tricks in the community, explaining how the community works. We have gotten way too many of these threads here, and users, new and old, have been stressed to look before you post. It doesn't have to be me to make this kind of thread, but if no one is, I might have to.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Ok it is really simple you watever you want in the commrnt box (must be in the forums)
then you highlite the messege you wrote and then yuo click "Link"
puy the url or the website in the box (make shure to delet the http:// first)
then click OK and then there shouldbe your website copy that and put it in your about all done.

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Thanks, but that's not what i mean't.

I want to know how to post links in your profile 'about' page.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Ya that is exactly what i wrote in my comment just copy the link to watever and paste the LINK in your about that should fix the problem.

Showing 1-10 of 10