Forums → Support Forum → cut off
you know where it tells you how much mermits you get well mine and everyone elts to my computer gets cut off to games sumited is this normal? is there a way i can fix it?
- 14 Replies
One way you can fix it is to resize the text.
For Internet Explorer:
1. Go to the top of your browser and select "Tools" and then "Internet Options."
2. Click on the "Accessibility" button near the lower right of the window.
Under "Formatting" check the box labeled "Ignore font sizes specified on Web pages."
3. Click "OK."
4. You will return to the Internet Options box; click "OK" there also.
You will now be back in your browser window. Go to the top of your browser and click on "View."
5. Then click on "Text Size" from the drop down box.
6. Click on a size larger or smaller than the one where the little dot is.
1. Click on "View" and then on "Text Zoom" and choose the percentage of increase or decrease. Some older versions of Netscape may call this option "increase font" or "decrease font."
2. Optionally, you can hold down the "Control" key and use the keypad "+" or "-" keys to increase and decrease size.
These can be changed at anyime, so there's no worrying about if you're going to mess something up.
Tydus saves the day again
It's not me: It's Google.
Ahhh... but I wanted to believe!!
Fine...I'm a magical being that knows everything about computers off the top of my head...
(But then again, if I'm so "magical" I should be modded.)
I'm still not modded. =(
BTW, are we hijacking a thread?!?! Lock, pl0x.
I am happy now, thanks
altho everything is easyer to read it still didnt fix my problem.. im sorry to say.
How do u get merits or referrals in this website?
Please refer to this topic: here
It pretty much answers any question you would ever want to know for Armor Games!
PaintballKing17: Please make a new topic for more assistance.
It didn't fix it? That's odd. You'll have to do some Google searching, sorry.
Tydus, back off, Thanks Carlie
Woah woah... He was just trying to give some advice for how things work in the forums. Your comment technically should have been in a different topic. He was just trying to help.
No, it was my fault. Carlie and I posted at the same time, so I never read her reply. If I would've, I would not have asked you to create a new thread. I was only trying to give you the best help possible.
You must be logged in to post a reply!