ForumsSupport ForumBuild Own Avatar's

20 4256
coolster3000
coolster3000
75 posts
Nomad

Is there a way that we can build our own avatar's and send them of to ag and hope we get them to be one for ag, if not i think it would be a rather cool feature if we could

• 20 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Well we can't make our own armatars whenever we want, you have to wait around each holiday for the armatar contests. We're having one right now. Check it out here! I hope this helped.

Kaany
Kaany
38 posts
Nomad

They give you chances in holidays. You can join the contets with a armatar which is designed for that holiday.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Kaany can you stop repeating what people say?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Juan, everybody else seem to do it, why can he not? Nevermind.

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Kaany can you stop repeating what people say?
um ok but techanically I would comment on his profile for that and yes you can in the arts contest (i think at the bottomest forum you can make your own armatars. (If you do I hope it wins!)

Coolrunner30
Coolrunner30
290 posts
Peasant

it would be good to make your own armater and y has this chnaged to someone repeating something?

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Personally, I like not being able to submit pictures. If we could submit pictures as our armatars, everything would be different and would not match the site.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

yea i agree with flippin

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

no their is not. It would be a bad idea because users might make them be inappropriate.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

What are we, myspace or facebook? Want custom avatars? Go there. And the correct term is armatars. Plus, if we did allow this, people could post racist, sexist, nudity and other inappropriate stuff that would be hard to prevent, and more work for the mods and admin.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Another topic like this? I am getting tired of answering this..

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

they are called armatars by the way

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Another topic like this? I am getting tired of answering this..

You didn't even answer. As everyone else said it will cause abuse and people could make insulting or inaporpiate pictures that can make some users mad.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

but what about build own armatars from a selected group or pictures?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

As everyone else said it will cause abuse and people could make insulting or inaporpiate pictures that can make some users mad.

So your just repeating what others said?

but what about build own armatars from a selected group or pictures?

Then wouldn't some users deliberately make them messed?
Showing 1-15 of 20