Forums

ForumsForum Games

the story fourm

Posted Dec 12, '08 at 5:36pm

pieguy13913

pieguy13913

28 posts

just type or copy and past some of your favorite stories you have made. here is one i wrote in 5th grade. it goes like.....................................

You are being burned/electrified/shot/eaten/blood sucked/choked/squashed to death at once while happy and seeing fish being cooked in fire while about to be dropped onto thin ice that will then break and you will fall into 3 giant spinning fans and then be cooked in lava only to be dragged out on a flaming rock 30 stories high and land on some death spikes in a car at a dump that is about to be compressed to a 1x1x1 cube in .5237 seconds and then going to be sent to a recycling center where you will be turned into a coke soda can. Your mouth and stomach somehow survived but are located on the inside of one of the soda cans. When the can is filled with coke, you drink all of it and later a person opens the can, finds no coke, and sues coke for 1 billion dollars and wins his case. Now don’t you feel good? You just made someone rich!

Posted Dec 12, '08 at 5:39pm

SomeKidSoDealWithIt

SomeKidSoDealWithIt

111 posts

Once upon a time. The end.

Posted Dec 12, '08 at 5:41pm

pieguy13913

pieguy13913

28 posts

excelent story
*cough* *sucks*

Posted Dec 12, '08 at 5:41pm

SomeKidSoDealWithIt

SomeKidSoDealWithIt

111 posts

I'm going to punch you in the face.

Posted Dec 12, '08 at 5:43pm

pieguy13913

pieguy13913

28 posts

owwwwww... he really did. (for people who don't believe me, he is my friend, at my house, in the same room, just in the other corner on my other computer. it hurt.)

agiut;'g
SomeKidSoDealWithIt wuz here ;)

Posted Dec 12, '08 at 5:44pm

SomeKidSoDealWithIt

SomeKidSoDealWithIt

111 posts

;)

Posted Dec 12, '08 at 5:52pm

slliM

slliM

949 posts

*cough* spam *cough*

They have an art section you know that right?

You can post stories and stuff in there.

I think they have threads where you post short stories like that one already.

Just sayin...

Posted Dec 12, '08 at 6:34pm

SomeKidSoDealWithIt

SomeKidSoDealWithIt

111 posts

Does it matter. We get no AP.

Posted Dec 12, '08 at 6:59pm

squidlidink

squidlidink

460 posts

LOL good one SKSDWI LOL what a looong nickname for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng name :) XD LOL

Posted Dec 12, '08 at 7:46pm

d_dude

d_dude

1,758 posts

once upon a time there was a fat guy. he said "I'm really fat!" so he thought to himself "hmmmm my body is like hell" so he became a murderer and killed 546 people before dying of heart failure.

THE END!

Reply to the story fourm

You must be logged in to post a reply!