ForumsSupport ForumPicture of Armor Games founder!

14 5221
yoman5
yoman5
2 posts
Nomad

I think there should be a picture of the founder of armor games on the front page along with a link to his profile!

• 14 Replies
Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

He has the right to not give out personal information if he feels that it's not necessary. However, a link to his profile (as well as others) can be found on the "About" page.

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

LOL...

When I met him he was in the stereotypical rich dude attire, with people bowing down at any given moment. I was a total dork in front of him, and I'm still kicking myself for it.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Uhh... didn't you guys know? He really looks like his armatar. Everyone always stares, I mean he wears his armor everywhere...

PaintballKing17
PaintballKing17
253 posts
Nomad

yeah, he does have a rigfht to privacy, but it would be awesome if he would challenge people in games like Achilles or Territory War, or games like that

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

Armor Games already has a high score system called ArmorBot. Unfortunately, it's hackable to some degree and can be unreliable at times.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

So you have met the infamous Dan, eh Tydus?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I know I want to!! And now that my schedule may actually fit, I just might!

Is there any special requirement to go?

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

Yeah. I met a lot of people at the Con. You REALLY should go out next year.

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

yeh the armorbot ratings are always hacked

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

I don`t think so Carlie since the Newgrounds staff always mentions it and invites anyone near to come and visit them.

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

It's a public event. There's to parts: show floor and panels. Panels are where the big companies talk about new stuff (I've attended Lost, Family Guy, Cartoon Network, and Marvel Comics) and the show floor is where smaller companies are pact together in a huge room with 80,000 people. It's amazing.

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

http://www.comic-con.org/

It's at the San Deigo Convention Center, July 23-27th. Prices vary depending on how many days you're playing on going, but there always reasonable for the value of the Con.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Too far for me to go....

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

wow all of these poeple have great opinions...but well i think that in the real world he should stay anonamouse...but like iv never met him yet...im not even sure if he even has a armorgames account?????

Showing 1-14 of 14