Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Would the Moderators please read...

Posted Mar 6, '08 at 6:33pm

LeBronJames123123

LeBronJames123123

382 posts

For the mods do you have to be on armor games for a certain amount of time and have a certain number of ap points? Well if it does not really matter will you look on Daniel's profile and tell me if it is a good request to become a moderator or not. Thank you for reading this.

Posted Mar 6, '08 at 6:38pm

PaintballKing17

PaintballKing17

266 posts

yeah, no sweat Lebron James

Posted Mar 6, '08 at 6:43pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Well I don't really think you can become a Mod because there are a lot of people on this site that equally deserve to become a Mod as you do. Also, I think that if you become a Mod a lot more people would want to become a Mod and there would be too much asking Dan to become a Mod. No offense to all I just said, but I guess I wish you luck on becoming a Mod.

Posted Mar 6, '08 at 6:45pm

LeBronJames123123

LeBronJames123123

382 posts

That is probably true people would be mad that they could not become a moderator and stop playing armorgames.

Posted Mar 6, '08 at 6:51pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

I really doubt that they'll stop playing ArmorGames. I just think that they'll think it's unfair, and they'll want to become a Mod too, and that's where the problem is.

Posted Mar 6, '08 at 7:09pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

It all depends on how you act on the boards. If you have overall intelligent posts, add to discussions, help others, etc. you may have a chance. You have to rely on others mods and higher-ups to notice you and your actions, and invite you.

That is just a summary.

Posted Mar 6, '08 at 7:10pm

Tydus

Tydus

264 posts

If you would like to become a moderator, you first need to show that you are responsible on the site; show a good posting record and maturity and you may be granted these exclusive rights! We will usually hand pick moderators, but if you feel you have what it take, contact us on the Contact page... we are really, really picky though!

More Questions?  Don't forget to read the Armor Games FAQ before posting!

Posted Mar 6, '08 at 8:23pm

Carlie

Carlie

6,915 posts

Knight

Summed up well by Tydus. If you would like to become a Mod, please contact Dan.

Posted Mar 6, '08 at 8:40pm

Carlie

Carlie

6,915 posts

Knight

He should contact you, yes. It may take him a while though, he is a very busy guy!

Posted Mar 6, '08 at 8:45pm

LeBronJames123123

LeBronJames123123

382 posts

Ok i sent something to Daniel like a whole paragraph asking if i could become a moderator. When he gets on and reads it will he contact me back or not?

Reply to Would the Moderators please read...

You must be logged in to post a reply!