ForumsArt, Music, and WritingE.I.U. Honor Band

0 2133
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Ok, so I don't know if any of you play an ACTUAL instrument besides orchestra, but this right here is the cool part. Select students from around the Midwestern district would be part of the Eastern Illinois University Honor Band, where the best of the best come to play really, really EPIC pieces of music; I'm not even joking here. Being a somewhat-professional trumpet player myself, I came to listen to this concert and I was amazed. My own little brother was part of the trumpet section in this song piece, and I was just sitting there with my mouth agape at what the entire band accomplished.

Why is this here you ask? Well, if I put it in the other forum, then it would sound like it was popular music from the actual band itself that made this song, but no, it was made by a group of young, teen musicians who know how to play, and something tells me there's going to be a couple of AG users who have participated in Honor Band, so that's why I put it here.

Follow this link, then select listen to sample 1. When that window pops up, choose "CLICK HERE" to listen to it directly. It will download to your computer; a measly TWO MEGABYTES, so it would only take a couple of minutes to complete. Enjoy.

MAKE SURE: to turn up the volume about halfway full so you can listen to the beginning. Feel free to turn it down later if its too loud. NOW you can enjoy!

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0