ForumsForum GamesWorld of Chaos RETURNS!

201 25069
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

The World of Chaos RETURNS!. This RPG takes place in the (fantasy) land of Kargnifath. The year is E2-7 (the 7th year of the 2nd Era) and civilizations are being constructed in the continent of Dysharg. You will take your part and help form (or destroy) the planet.

Basically there are two main factions: The Var'gul and the Ruuam.

THE RUUAM]]/b]

The Ruuam are a band of humans who believed they would prosper more by being allied. The Ruuam control most of the cities in the centeral DYsharg area.

[b]THE VAR'GUL

The Var'gul are are a brutish, barbaric warrior tribe of humans who believe that goals are accomplished by violence. They are constantly on the move and at war with the Ruuam.

OTHERS

It is a big world out there, and not everyone is in a faction. The outsiders may be hostile or not. Sometimes they might even help you.

ITEMS

Items play a big part in the game. There are several types of items: Equipment, Weapons, Miscellaneous, and Materials. The main currency is Gold Pieces, or gp. Some Items require certain stats, such as 10 strength or level 5, to use.

STATS

You get to choose your own stats. Stats are purchased with Free Points, which are earned when you level up. Each level you earn grants you 2 stat points.

THE MARKET

The market allows you to buy almost anything. Choose one of the many stalls, such as the armor, weapon, tome, or food stalls and ask for what they have. You should almost always find what you are looking for and much more.

BUYING

To buy an item, first head to the market. Then ask me what you want to buy, and I can tell you the merchant's price and will tell you information about the item. Here is an example:

PERSON: I'd like to buy a level 4 sword.
ME: OK...

Mithril Longsword
Req. Lv. 4
5-7 Dmg
Average Speed
80% Hit chance
10% crit chance
Cost: 90 gp

Another example of something else is this:

PERSON: Can I have a look at a magic ring? Preferably wizard stats.
Me: k

Mage's Band
Req. Lv 6
+3 Int
+5 HP
+5 MP
Cost: 100 gp

You will also come across Items in your travels and battles. Sell these in a market to other vendors for a fixed price or offer them in trade to another player.

PLAYER-TO-PLAYER TRADE

When two players are in the same town, they can trade items to eachother. Both players must accept the trade. I must acknowledge the trade before anything is changed (who has what, ect).

STARTING

When you start the game, you have to choose a class, your stats, and your weapon. Also you must choose if you want to be a part of the Ruuam, the Var'gul, or neither. NOTE: if you choose to be an outsider, just find one of the faction's cities or camps and you can join them. If you choose one faction then want to join another, you will probably have to prove your alliegance to them with a quest. Changing sides multiple times will get everyone to hate you.

OK when you start, you will want to set your ideas in. Fill in a form that looks somewhat like this:

Name: Annihalation
Class: Warrior
Alliegance: Ruuam
Personality/Description: Dark hair and blue eyes. Angers easily, and tends to break things when angry. Has warrior pride and hinor behind his eyes. Has seen much for his young age.

Background: His father, who was a mighty paladin and Marshal of the Hand of Justice, died while fighting valiantly in a Var'gul raid on Gloithuun Castle when Annihalation was only 12. Ever since he has been training to become a great Warrior, while seeking revenge on the Var'gul who slew his father. He hopes that one day he can wield his father's mighty sword, known as Light's Vengeance.

Stats (remember, you only get 10 freepoints to start with)
Strength: 5 (strength increases physical damage and health)
Dexterity: 3 (Dexterity increases your chance to dodge an attack)
Intellect: 2 (Intellect increases your magic power)

Exclude the words in parenthesis. This is what my character's stats are going to be like.

So start playin and enjoy your adventures in Karnigath.

• 201 Replies
RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Level 2 (10/50)
Ranger
HP: 10
Str: 2
Dex: 8
Int: 2
Current weapon:
Wooden longbow: 3-5 dmg, 80% hit 10% crit
current armor: clothes
quiver: basic (+1% crit)
Money: 161 coins.

Shoot him, then see what happens

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

Atrex

Well I am one skilled with words, not with making plans.
Hopefully you have the ability neccessary to fill what I am lacking.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

lol Marth

sorry I will update in a lil bit

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Sorry for not updating in forever, I haven't been online in 2 weeks almost.

Annihalation

Well then, we will try a mixture of our ways. We can try to befriend him with the meat. You are the skilled one, and you have the meat. Orcs are quite honorable creatures, and to show submission, they sheath their weapon, remove their helmet and kneel to them. I guess we can try it out...

To Marth

You draw your bow, and fire an arrow straight into the back of the bandit looking figure. It strikes your target square and true, but now you have 3 bandits running toward you. They aren't that fast, and look as if they are easy targets, as they are moving in straight lines. They are coming closer. What to do... what to do...

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

GUYSZSZSZS!!

I r making this into a flash gamez0rz...

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

The 10 and a half month bump...

I'm still working on the flash game, I quit for a while but I'm back on it again, if you randomly read this and find it interesting, just message me and I'll try and keep my profile updated on the flash game... Theres a lot of story line to cover in the game, and I wanted to include a lot of free roam RPG content too... So the game is going to take a LONG TIME, lol... I'm goin to bed now, message me on my profile or something if you're interested in the story at all.

Showing 196-201 of 201