ForumsForum GamesWorld of Chaos RETURNS!

201 25067
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

The World of Chaos RETURNS!. This RPG takes place in the (fantasy) land of Kargnifath. The year is E2-7 (the 7th year of the 2nd Era) and civilizations are being constructed in the continent of Dysharg. You will take your part and help form (or destroy) the planet.

Basically there are two main factions: The Var'gul and the Ruuam.

THE RUUAM]]/b]

The Ruuam are a band of humans who believed they would prosper more by being allied. The Ruuam control most of the cities in the centeral DYsharg area.

[b]THE VAR'GUL

The Var'gul are are a brutish, barbaric warrior tribe of humans who believe that goals are accomplished by violence. They are constantly on the move and at war with the Ruuam.

OTHERS

It is a big world out there, and not everyone is in a faction. The outsiders may be hostile or not. Sometimes they might even help you.

ITEMS

Items play a big part in the game. There are several types of items: Equipment, Weapons, Miscellaneous, and Materials. The main currency is Gold Pieces, or gp. Some Items require certain stats, such as 10 strength or level 5, to use.

STATS

You get to choose your own stats. Stats are purchased with Free Points, which are earned when you level up. Each level you earn grants you 2 stat points.

THE MARKET

The market allows you to buy almost anything. Choose one of the many stalls, such as the armor, weapon, tome, or food stalls and ask for what they have. You should almost always find what you are looking for and much more.

BUYING

To buy an item, first head to the market. Then ask me what you want to buy, and I can tell you the merchant's price and will tell you information about the item. Here is an example:

PERSON: I'd like to buy a level 4 sword.
ME: OK...

Mithril Longsword
Req. Lv. 4
5-7 Dmg
Average Speed
80% Hit chance
10% crit chance
Cost: 90 gp

Another example of something else is this:

PERSON: Can I have a look at a magic ring? Preferably wizard stats.
Me: k

Mage's Band
Req. Lv 6
+3 Int
+5 HP
+5 MP
Cost: 100 gp

You will also come across Items in your travels and battles. Sell these in a market to other vendors for a fixed price or offer them in trade to another player.

PLAYER-TO-PLAYER TRADE

When two players are in the same town, they can trade items to eachother. Both players must accept the trade. I must acknowledge the trade before anything is changed (who has what, ect).

STARTING

When you start the game, you have to choose a class, your stats, and your weapon. Also you must choose if you want to be a part of the Ruuam, the Var'gul, or neither. NOTE: if you choose to be an outsider, just find one of the faction's cities or camps and you can join them. If you choose one faction then want to join another, you will probably have to prove your alliegance to them with a quest. Changing sides multiple times will get everyone to hate you.

OK when you start, you will want to set your ideas in. Fill in a form that looks somewhat like this:

Name: Annihalation
Class: Warrior
Alliegance: Ruuam
Personality/Description: Dark hair and blue eyes. Angers easily, and tends to break things when angry. Has warrior pride and hinor behind his eyes. Has seen much for his young age.

Background: His father, who was a mighty paladin and Marshal of the Hand of Justice, died while fighting valiantly in a Var'gul raid on Gloithuun Castle when Annihalation was only 12. Ever since he has been training to become a great Warrior, while seeking revenge on the Var'gul who slew his father. He hopes that one day he can wield his father's mighty sword, known as Light's Vengeance.

Stats (remember, you only get 10 freepoints to start with)
Strength: 5 (strength increases physical damage and health)
Dexterity: 3 (Dexterity increases your chance to dodge an attack)
Intellect: 2 (Intellect increases your magic power)

Exclude the words in parenthesis. This is what my character's stats are going to be like.

So start playin and enjoy your adventures in Karnigath.

• 201 Replies
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

To Rango

Trainer: Here, fight another orc. This ones a little tougher.

Orc
Lv. 2
7 HP
2-4 Dmg
8% dodge

Rango is Entering Combat

SLASH! Rango swings his sword and hits the Orc for 6 damage (critical)
BASH! The orc smacks rango over the head with a rock, dealing 3 damage and stunning him for 1 turn.
Rango is stunned.
The orc hits rango for 2 damage.
Rango stabs the orc in the throat and brutally beheads the beast. (Kill shot)

LOOT
+10 gold
+10 EXP (20/50)

ITEMS

Cracked Rock
Use: Stun an opponent for 1 turn.

To Marth

Warlord Pikk: LEAVE ME ALONE!! Oh sorry, I thought you were going to beg for money like the last 7 people who came in here. You say you want to help? Well, we could have you take care of a spy problem. Will you help me?

Ok well, a Ruuam infiltrated our city and is a spy. I need you to take him out. Permanently. He shouldn't put up much of a fight, he looks weak. I would crush him myself, but I don't want my warriors to see that a Ruuam managed to get into the city. His name is "Glurg" and he likes to sit around the tent area, behind the inn. Go kill him and I will have a big reward for you.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

To Marth

Yep. You broke your bow! Take better care of it! lol jk Its 2-4 ignore the 1-4 its a mistype.

0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

Ragno walks over to the market and looks for level 2 warrior items.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Marth- How much is a big reward? (read character bio...)

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

To Rango

LOOKOUT! Someones trying to pickpocket your money! (If only you had a big fat rock to bonk him over the head with!)

To Marth

Pikk: Alot! I'll give you 50 gold coins and a shovel. Smack him over the head with it, then drag him into an alley and interrogate him. Use the shovel to "Persuade" him. Then kill him after you get all the info out of him. I don't care if you have to break all his bones!
*hands Marth the shovel*

GAIN
Item:

Shovel
Use: Smack the spy over the head with it.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Marth- Confront spy, whack over head with shovel, drag him away and tell him that you know he is a spy, and unless he pays 100 gold, he will be tortured, and or killed.

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

To the Trainer for me!

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

To Marth

Spy: OK OK ILL TALK!
*spy tells you all he knows and gives you 100 gp*

GAIN
+100 GP

COMMENT: thats alot of gold =P

To Atrex

You live near Hysatik, so it would be best to just train there.

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

Okay, then I'll train in Hysatik.
What am I up against?

0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

Ragno slams the cracked rock onto the pickpocketer's head. Ragno then searches for anything of use on the body.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

To Atrex

Well, theres goblins and imps for level 1.

Goblin
Lv. 1
4 HP
1-3 Dmg
5% dodge

or

Imp
Lv. 1
3 Hp
1-3 Fire Dmg

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

To Rango

You slammed him so hard on the head he might be dead and the rock broke into pieces. Oh well.

LOOT
+ 22 gp
+ 10 EXP (30/50)

Anyways, what did you want to buy?

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

To Rango

You slammed him so hard on the head he might be dead and the rock broke into pieces. Oh well.

LOOT
+ 22 gp
+ 10 EXP (30/50)

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

To Rango

LOOT
+ 22 gp
+ 10 EXP (30/50)

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Huh?!! what was with that glitch? lol

Showing 61-75 of 201