1,036 posts
Scribe

Wouldn't it be cool if you could put music on your acount? I want your opion

• 7 Replies
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Umm yeah but this is a gaming website....

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Um this HAS been suggested before, turned down because as Soccer said it is a GAMING website, and you can't just think about the members you have to think about the people that come to play the games and that aren't members.

Oh and simply projectplaylist, or youtube link is best as of now.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

This would be kind of cool, but has always been rejected before because of several reasons :

1. As those above me have said, this is a gaming website, not myspace or facebook. If you want, open up a new tab/window and listen to a playlist. I doubt you would be on your profile long enough to listen to a whole song anyways.

2. Moderators would have to be constantly patrolling the site looking for explicit and inappropriate songs, and they have enough work already.

3. It could cause site lag.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

As Kevin pointed out, music on over 10,000 abouts would cause the site major lag.

There are also inappropriate songs that people could be playing to abuse this privilege.

To solve this problem, simply open up a tab and go to a music website, such as

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Firetail posted out EXACTLY what kevin said. And why would you want music of your own profile? Listening to some repeated junk on your profile and other people's random songs on their profile.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Wait, oops, I didn't see #1...
Correct that.
I guess I did post the same thing in different words...
don't mind me.

One other solution is to listen to your iPod while browsing.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

One other solution is to listen to your iPod while browsing.

That'd be better, so you can't hear those stupid ads or junk when yoru browser an you want music on.
Showing 1-7 of 7