ForumsSupport Forumclub forum

18 2512
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I propose that there should be a club thread so club leaders can advertise in this instead of the tavern. It would be really helpful for the people who don't really care about this club stuff. It would also help the club leaders get the word out for the club. And it also helps the members who want to join a club on armorgames

• 18 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Clubs don't do junk around here. They don't contribute to AG in anyway.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

i never said they were junk and i am not implying it because i went back the box. It would just be useful to have all the club threads to one convenient forum.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Well, I see where your coming from but clubs are user created and do not contribute to AG. In some cases it would be useful but it wouldn't really fit in. I say no to this idea.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Um, has been suggested before I wouldn't mine having a club forum would actually help clear out the tavern ALOT and help people join clubs faster, and club users could talk on there, of course it should be 0 AP.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I think you misunderstood what I said. I meant clubs don't do anything around here.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

of course it should be 0 AP.
I meant clubs don't do anything around here

well it should be 0 ap. definitely

Well that is true clubs don't do anything but a lot of members are part of a club including me.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Hasn't this thing been suggested before? I think it's a waste of time and it wont do crap. No!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well that is true clubs don't do anything but a lot of members are part of a club including me.

Yea but how long have you've been active and doing something in that club? How many clubs do you know actually do a lot and have tons of fun?
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yea but how long have you've been active and doing something in that club? How many clubs do you know actually do a lot and have tons of fun?

Owned! The clubs are not fun at all. You just take and show off. Why do people even like them?
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Well that is true clubs don't do anything but a lot of members are part of a club including me

i have been active for 3 months for your information and i know that the free rider clubs and the keyboard art clubs look like fun!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

i have been active for 3 months for your information and i know that the free rider clubs and the keyboard art clubs look like fun!

And are you still having fun in them? How many people are still active in the club?

@juan999999

Usually you wouldn't say OWNED in the S&S section.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

How many people are still active in the club?

i don't know. to many clubs. to many to count.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

i don't know. to many clubs. to many to count.

Count them and tell us how many are currently doing something corresponding to the club. I see a lot of members having no points from the club. Only the leader and vice leader have them and a few others but the rest are statues.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

is it my fault that they are statues?

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Gametesta, There are less people in clubs than there is not in clubs. So basically it would serve little purpose for a new forum for clubs.

Showing 1-15 of 18