ForumsWEPRPoor people and Rich people.

143 23491
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

I have seen in tv many shows ( news ) about poor people and rich people.
And i think to myself:"How come rich people get more rich and poor people get more poor?".
It is a situation a little bit strange.
I think that it should not be rich and poor people.
Everyone should be fine (relative to money).
People say that money does not bring health and other things.
It is true but it helps.
Tell me what you think about this.

• 143 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

As mentioned many times before, communism on paper is AMAZING, but in practice is darn near impossible.

No its not.

It's not that the USSR didn't have enough money, or it was poor execution, ,

Not true.

it's that the basis of communism is trust, and no one, I mean NO ONE is that trustworthy of other people.

No its not.
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Despite what the theoretical basis of communism are, as stated in marx's manifesto, crazyjayz is correct. In practice trust plays a vital role in a functioning communist society.

also, i see you have not replied to my eralier post hehe..

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Despite what the theoretical basis of communism are, as stated in marx's manifesto, crazyjayz is correct. In practice trust plays a vital role in a functioning communist society.

I don't even see how the basis of communism is 'trust'. Marx never said anything like that. His theory isn't, "We create a Utopian society with everyone being happy!" YAY".

also, i see you have not replied to my eralier post hehe..

Its too long :-$
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Oh yes and by making such a statement, it makes me think you have no idea what communism is.

Same with Flipski and the use of "communist country".

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I know what communism is, but there is a difference between theoretical communism and communism in practice. If thre are to be leaders like in all previous communist states, then there has to be some degree of trust at some point otherwise the regime is doomed to fail.

Its too long :-$

and too damn good
chrishiot88
chrishiot88
56 posts
Peasant

Look communism is great as an idea but it doesn't support human ambition people want to be better than other people, people want to get promotions and bonuses what people don't want is that no matter how hard they work they get payed the same as their ''neighbor'' who doesn't work as much, hypothetically speaking.

Also a system like this needs leadership to start everything off but not take advantage of this but most people would and they would become as rich as nobody in this world is. See the russians have you ever senn so many 40 year old billionaires ?

The best system for equality is anarchism but in it's pure sense but that's just a utopia for it considers people being perfect. People are not perfect so no system will ever bring equality to the world there will always be poverty, there will always be hunger, there will always be sickness and there will always be war.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

then there has to be some degree of trust at some point otherwise the regime is doomed to fail.

Thats arguable but his point seemed to be "Communism requires everyone to be good". Or rather, that's what the whole theory is.

And to tell you the truth, I didn't even read all of it >_> I just gave a look at it and instantly closed AG.
Flipski
Flipski
623 posts
Nomad

Drace your arguments are continually based on Marx's communist manifesto. No one is arguing with you about the definition and theory of communism, we are arguing about the practice and practicality of communism. In practice communism will never turn out to be what it is on paper. We are human, we will never develope a "Utopian society where everyone is happy".

Flipski
Flipski
623 posts
Nomad

About the communist nations, yes they were all plagued by different problems, and came to ends, some different, some similar, but what I was hoping for without stating it is that you would connect the dots to see that none of these problems would have developed in a Capitalist system, therefore they all stem from Communism in Practice.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

And to tell you the truth, I didn't even read all of it >_> I just gave a look at it and instantly closed AG.

give it a proper look tis a rip roaring read.

we are arguing about the practice and practicality of communism.

Flipski has pretty much hit the nail on the head. It has almost become a cliche to say ' communism is good in theory but not in practice'. However inconvenient it may be due to your ideological principles this statement is in fact true..
chrishiot88
chrishiot88
56 posts
Peasant

No system can save the world from poverty or from people so with much power they don't know how to use it. The thing that could help the situation a little is people being a little less coldhearted sometimes.

Every system is good in theory but the people who take up to lead other people don't usually do it because they wan't to change things they do it for selfish means like power and money or even self satisfaction.

Thats the problem and will always be the problem, people. Everyone can think and everyone has different needs that will never change.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

No system can save the world from poverty or from people so with much power they don't know how to use it.

Heh heh. Except for anarchy.

If everybody became self sufficient folk, they'll be well enough off. This includes that the people should be able to adapt to most natural disasters.
chrishiot88
chrishiot88
56 posts
Peasant

I made word of anarchy in my earlier post i agree with you but again there would be a problem how to keep the order

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

It would be the same as nature.

chrishiot88
chrishiot88
56 posts
Peasant

survival of the strongest? If i am stronger than you i take what is yours just because i desire i?

Showing 61-75 of 143