ForumsSupport ForumRanks Finding

11 2359
kell84
kell84
241 posts
Nomad

Does anyone think that if you type in a rank somewhere you could find the person a good idea?

Post your reasons and why please
Thanks
~kell84~

• 11 Replies
stonester
stonester
120 posts
Nomad

just go to help then look in rankings!

kell84
kell84
241 posts
Nomad

Sorry people if you did not understand but what I mean is that in the front page on AG there is a view full rabking and it shows the top 100 and how many points they have.

What I mean is if you are ranked 456 and you want to know how far ahead 455 is then type it in somewhere and it will show you how many points they have and you can see how many points you need to pass them.

Now think this is a good idea?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I don't know. Doesn't it at least carry some motivation to spam? I mean, there has to be at least a bit of motivation for spam when poeple near a rank or next armatar grouping. Ranking up would be a constant thing sicne hte lower ranks are rather close. On the other hand, it could motivate people ot be more active within the Armor Games community.

mooop888
mooop888
58 posts
Nomad

i like that idea.. but there might be a problem

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Do you really must know?
Is it in your heart to pass the person before you, and it just urges you to know how many more AP you need?
Is it really that important?
Is it really worth such a fuss?
Is it?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This has actually been brought up before, and I like the idea. This is perhaps something we could implement in the future, but we need other site updates to happen first before we start thinking about features like this.

dnguyen
dnguyen
614 posts
Nomad

i have to say what Carlie said. If you type in a rank, you could find a person or user more easier

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Do you really must know?
Is it in your heart to pass the person before you, and it just urges you to know how many more AP you need?
Is it really that important?
Is it really worth such a fuss?
Is it?

That's coming from the person with the most AP, lol.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, of course, I wouldn't really need this option.
But...what's the point your getting at?

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

He is just saying like the top 1000 ranks and so on...

kell84
kell84
241 posts
Nomad

Well some people might not like this idea and some do. I am glad that you people got the time to right in this (or post if that is what you would call it)

I just thought it was cool that in the top 100 you could see how many points they had so I asked my self why not top 1000, o top 10000, or maybe everyone but I appreciate your time.

Thanks.
~kell84~

Showing 1-11 of 11