ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy story.

1 2274
QueroDelta
QueroDelta
84 posts
Nomad

Well I wanted to start writing story, this is sort of like a first draft, i have not practiced writing so please none of the negative comments, but please do rate it, i dont care if you rate 1/10, as long as it's the truth. I was inspired to write this by a username ( i forgot the user ) but he wrote a story about the game the last stand ( check it out its really good. Anyways heres part one, im sorta making it up as i go along. ( this is a story im making called Disaster)

Part One: Explaining disaster

Well..Who am i in this world. Why am i here, and why was i chosen to be the one with disaster following him. My name is Steven, and ive heard that disaster follows me. I'm in 8th grade, about to finish middle school. At lunch, at school, at lunch, i dont really talk to many people, so i guess you could call me a loner. I started having problems once i started middle school (6th grade). I was seperated from my friends and on that summer, my home had been tossed by a tornado. My mom and dad died and I went to an orphanage. I know theres many people in the world who have it worse then me, but i cant help but complain. Whenever anyone talks to me, i just give them this blank stare, like im just staring off into space some people call me strange. Others have made fun of me for my weight and my appearence, others have made fun of me because ive been known to be strange. I guess you could say i have bad luck?

Please rate it :0

• 1 Reply
QueroDelta
QueroDelta
84 posts
Nomad

Ugh dont reply to this i accidently made two Please dont reply, i wish there was a delete button, mods if you have the ability please delete this topic because i accidently made two.

Showing 1-1 of 1