873 posts
Nomad

i personaly kinda like heavy metal, stuff near killswitch engage and slipknot

• 17 Replies
Grantius
Grantius
45 posts
Nomad

Alternative metal. Or Rap Metal. Like Rage Against the Machine.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

Black Metal, even if it's not the most popular it's still the most extreme.

ciscokid
ciscokid
72 posts
Nomad

Thrash metal for the win, for example, Metallica,Slayer,and Megadeath were all thrash metal.

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

I like thrash and heavy metal the most but i also like melodic death metal alot.And daswiftarrow,kse and slipknot is not heavy metal

Grimlok
Grimlok
154 posts
Nomad

black metal and all of its variations.

Graeme151
Graeme151
113 posts
Nomad

Death Metal, Power Metal, or Rap Metal (Nu Metal)

disturbedftw
disturbedftw
88 posts
Nomad

heavy metal and metalcore(hardcore metal)

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

The only power metal band I know is Dragonforce, but I also like whatever genre Diecast is in. Does anyone know?

Graeme151
Graeme151
113 posts
Nomad

XCoheedX, Diecast are Metalcore.

GhostShadow
GhostShadow
86 posts
Nomad

I prefer Nu-metal (Disturbed), Rap Metal (KoRn and Slipknot), Thrash metal (Metallica), Heavy Metal (Killswitch Engage and Slipknot), and Funk Metal (Rage Against The Machine)

Graeme151
Graeme151
113 posts
Nomad

lol, Nu Metal and Rap Metal are the SAME thing. There's just two halfs of it, more Rap stuff (Linkin Park) and more metal stuff (Disturbed).

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@ghostshadow, slipknot was only rap metal in their first album, nu metal and rap metal are very similair, but im not sure the SAME thing, also rage against the machine is a little more rap metal

Graeme151
Graeme151
113 posts
Nomad

Isn't Rap Metal a branch of Nu Metal? That's what I always thought... like American Power Metal is a branch of power Metal.

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

My favorite genre of metal, and of all genres, is by far Nu Metal! Especially if it contains really nice bass throughout the song, or a really nice, and short bass introduction into the song (in particular:Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold on their titled album)

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ya, nu metal is very good, for one thing you can hear korn's bass very well, and it tends not to have the same guitar and drums, they add a little more to it

Showing 1-15 of 17