ForumsForum GamesA Story of Heroes Chapter 1 - The War

8 2197
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Story:
There were 2 peaceful races the Humans and the Orcs they all lived together in peaceful harmony this was done for a million years until a rebel force of orcs started doing some damage to the cities of the humans the humans were very angry the King ordered the Orcs to be destroyed the Knight were battle ready some with axes,swords,javelins,spears,bows and magic the war has raged on for centuries but now a powerful force of 6 have been waiting for the right moment to strike now is the right moment to strike...

Ok the story tells everything this is a whole new RPG of mine which i will continue until the end but we will not start until we have 6 players ok here are the sheets

NameInsert)
AgeInsert oh and yes your character age must be atleast a TEEN)
Short Bio:
ClassSwordsman,Wizard,Archer,Rogue)
WeaponLong Sword,Oak Staff,Short Bow,Duel Knives)
ArmorRingmail Armor,Leather Armor,and Cloth Robes)
StatsYou start with 50 Points
Strength-Determines Damage (Each point is different for every class Swordsmen get 4 Damage for every piece of strength,Archer gets 1 for bow swing,and Rogue gets 2 Archer needs Dex every dex adds 2 damage to an archers attack while int adds 3 damage to a wizards attack)
Vitality-Determines Max Health (Needed every Point adds 10 Health)
Attack-Determines chance to hit (Needed)
Dexterity-Determines attack speed,speed,and ranged damage (Needed by everyone)
Intelligence-Determines Magic Damage (Tip-Swordsmen don't need this)

Weapons and Armor Details

LONG SWORD
ATK-5
ATK SPD-3

DUEL KNIVES
ATK-3
ATK SPD-5

SHORT BOW
ATK-4
ATK SPD-4

OAK STAFF
ATK-1
ATK SPD-3
MAGIC ATK-4

RINGMAIL
DEF-6
SPD- -2

LEATHER ARMOR
DEF-4
SPD-+2

CLOTH ROBES
DEF-2
SPD-+4

Okay and thats all oh and yeah before i forget please always include all character information with choices or i won't answer or give you any scenarios and exp list here

EXP LIST

Lvl 2 0/100
Lvl 3 0/150
Lvl 4 0/225
Lvl 5 0/300
Lvl 6 0/425
Lvl 7 0/575
Lvl 8 0/750
Lvl 9 0/300
Lvl 10 0/550

And ALWAYS i mean ALWAYS keep track of experience and always list it... in updates i will add more features...

• 8 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Oh and yes i forgot!

Swordsman Off-hand
Wooden Shield

Wizard Off-hand
Magic Orb

Archer Off-hand
Wooden Arrows

Please also list this!

0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

Name: Ragno
Short Bio: Ragno never knew his parents. A wizard took him as an apprentice at the age of two. First he was a father, then in time he became Ragno's mentor teaching him the ways of the arcane, fire, and frost.
Class: Wizard
Weapon: Oak Staff
Armor: Cloth Robes
Off-Hand: Magic Orb

Stats
Strength: 0
Vitality: 10
Attack: 15
Dexterity: 10
Intelligence: 15

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

WHAT THE HELL no strength?! wow you suck dude totally if you were cornered in a corner do you think you could fight back if a swordsman was in close range? i mean casting spells take a long time and the swordsman could just keep on slashing at you until your head falls off...

0hall0
0hall0
75 posts
Nomad

I thought you meant Wizards don't need strength like swordsmen don't need intelligence. Sorry for the misunderstanding, here are my changed stats.

Ragno's Stats
Strength: 7
Vitality: 9
Attack: 12
Dexterity: 9
Intelligence: 13

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Ahhhhh that's better! and swordsmen don't need Int because you know swordsmen couldn't cast spells! But wizards could hit hard with a staff if they were strong

Oh and yes Adding strength for wizard adds a point of melee damage

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

looks interesting but i can't make any sense of the story or the character sheet

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

People always don't make sense of the stupid character sheet! just ignore the story and just make a character sheet oh and yeah only 3 more people can join reducing people to 4 and a change on the sheets!
you do not start with armor anymore or any weapon you start with your fists of fury! until you get better stuff

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Short Bio: Human wanting peace with orcs
Class: Swordsman
Weapon: Long Sword
Armor: Ringmail Armor
Stats: Randomize please i bad at deciding
Strength-
Vitality-