ForumsProgramming ForumHelp, anyone?

18 4912
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Alright, I just downloaded the Adobe Flash CS3 Pro (or something like that) and nothing works! It says that file doesn't work. Can anyone help me?

• 18 Replies
IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

What are you doing to run the program? Are you going to the start menu, or clicking on the installation file?

If the problem persists, reinstalling the program will often get it to work again.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I'm clicking the file that showed up when I installed it!

reinstalling the program will often get it to work again.

O_O That took like, 2 days to install! D:
Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

Is it a legal version?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yes, it is a legal. Just please try to help. =)

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Stonester, don't post here if you don't know anything about it. <_< [whisper]Spammer.[/whisper]

stonester
stonester
120 posts
Nomad

zega shut it if you dont no what your talking about and you made jaun999999 quit!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

...every topic I do becomes spam...

Stonester, I was the 4th reason, and he lied about many things in there. He is mainly just a lair. I know what I am talking about!

Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

Well, if it was illegal it wouldn't be strange if it didn't work

Execute the program, then press CTRL + ALT + DEL and see if you can find it on the list

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Nope, sorry, same problem. I'm really happy that many people would like to help! =) If anyone else knows, just give it a shot and post your reply!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You are sure that you: A. have installed all what is needed, B. are having the right files and using them, C. have enough room on you computer, the virtual memory might be too small, D, have enough memory on you computer to make it work?

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

ok if it is the legal version it should work unless your computer is
to old
has over 3/4 of the kg on your hard drive is full

Or it could be like Cenere said If your computer is jammed with files it is not going to work.

Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

What are your PC specs?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

what legal version?

iPC
iPC
146 posts
Nomad

Google, word for word, the error message. Chances are that someone experienced the same problem. If noone has, then there's probably a tech support page.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Zega, your obviously trying to run an illegal version. If your going to download torrents, then do it right!

Showing 1-15 of 18