ForumsSupport ForumWay to check merits?

9 1947
AowDevil
AowDevil
16 posts
Nomad

Well I just got a merit and I was wondering if there was a way to check which comment got it.

This is important to me because I want to see what I did in that comment that got it merited. Can someone please tell me if such a feature exists, and if so where could I find it?

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section.

• 9 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

you go to the game in which you got a merit and go to the all comments section on the bottom of the top comments and look for your merit making comment!

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Your merit will also show up in bold, that's a good hint when you are looking for it.

AowDevil
AowDevil
16 posts
Nomad

How do I check which game I posted in to get the merit? I've been checking for an hour now and I can't find it.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

AG should have given you an email of your merit, unless you have that feature turned off.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Do you by chance remember which ones you have left comments on recently? If so, I might be able to help you out. I have been going through games today, but I don't remember where everyone got them :-\\

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

If you had merit notification activated, then you can check the e-mail you gave. It should have a link to the game.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

How do I check which game I posted in to get the merit? I've been checking for an hour now and I can't find it.

are you sure u are looking in the game that you made the comment? if it is a new game then you will need to go to the next page of comments... or more
AowDevil
AowDevil
16 posts
Nomad

Oh! I'm sorry that I was a little bit oblivious. I found it, no need for this thread anymore. Thanks everyone, may a mod please lock this?

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Why would you want a mod to lock the thred? No one is spamming...

Showing 1-9 of 9