ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93360
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
IPwnGamezz
IPwnGamezz
209 posts
Nomad

if its like hardcore combat, machine gun simply because, if ur a sniper, u'd die easily :P

but i rly like being a sniper ^_^ its cool xD

iceblade512
iceblade512
19 posts
Nomad

Sniper because it has a higher chance of hitting than a machine gun and that way u won't waste ammo.

RaGzOr
RaGzOr
132 posts
Shepherd

It depends the situation but headshots are more cute so i think i will take the sniper :P

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

when you shoot one you will know why lol

That is the one thing I don;t like abour the sniper it is much more personal and you have to watch the person die (especially if you want a head shot) you gotta look them in the face evenb for a few seconds. I think that would make it alot harder.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Sniper because it has a higher chance of hitting than a machine gun and that way u won't waste ammo.

A sniper is useless if your enemy is in the next room. How often will a soldier find himself in an open field? You need to be ready for all situations. A machine gun rocks!
brenda_1997
brenda_1997
831 posts
Nomad

Lol i'd use a machine gun. I just like spraying. I suck at sniper. Anyhow, i dont really play shooting games much i just tried COD4 or halo 3 because my lil bro wanted to play agaisnt me.

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

A good sniper can easily take down 10 mg's. You don't have to be in an open field to get sniped a good sniper can kill a man anywhere.

TheCrispMuffin
TheCrispMuffin
9 posts
Nomad

Machine gun cuz then I can say
"Look Ma! My eyes are closed!"

devoncool4500
devoncool4500
36 posts
Nomad

i say both gun are good

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

It depends, Sniper is frequently used for distance combat, and the machine gun, let's say it has a medium rate of fire, but if someone's hits with a Sniper, you MIGHT be killed, and a Machine Gun, will make pup.(You know what i mean, right?).

KamikazeKraut
KamikazeKraut
152 posts
Nomad

Machine gun, especially heavy machine guns. in CoD5, I like to use MG42+Browning

MysticWing
MysticWing
287 posts
Nomad

Sniper rifle, I've always liked those guns. The are the best because I have always been for stealth and concealing myself so yeah. SNIPER FTW!

Eldave88
Eldave88
37 posts
Nomad

Boom head shot....sniper

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Sniper or Machine Gun? Is their really a choice?! I would take a Sniper any day! All I need is some ammo, a nice high building with a billboard near the building, a license to kill, and I am ready to go. Machine guns are decent if you are not a very accurate shooter and you have a walloping amount of bullets.

snobird54
snobird54
10 posts
Nomad

sNIPER

Showing 151-165 of 431