ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93440
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
paintballer222
paintballer222
565 posts
Nomad

Snipers all the way!! You can shoot without even beeing seen.

Stormchaser
Stormchaser
278 posts
Nomad

Snipers all the way!! You can shoot without even beeing seen.

i agree, sniper is the way to go,
miles away taking out enemy ground troops.
FUN!
sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

machiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinee gun

+ + + +
+ +
+
+ +

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

Sniper! Snipers pown didnt you see what happened to the somalian pirates!

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

@jaza_m

The sniper rifle does win in the mentioned situation but you do not always find yourself in a situation where the sniper completely dominates over the machine gun. Sniper rifles don't work well in close quarters combat. Sniper rifles work well in open areas and high ground. I cannot expect to use one well if someone suddenly entered my house.

Sniper rifles are great but you cannot use them the same way you can use semi-automatic or automatic weapons. In battle you should expect to confront the enemy. Sure you can hide but you cannot hide forever. That's why people carry pistols as sidearms.

brooke_1997
brooke_1997
545 posts
Nomad

It depends... Close range, and I'd pick the machine gun. Long range, and I'd go with the sniper rifle...

Yeah i agree. If its a close range.. it wouldnt make sense to get a sniper. If its long range.. it wouldnt make sense to get a machine gun, since it cant go that far.. or some does.. o.O Anyways its a good point
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

@napolian654321

The pirates were unlucky enough to be in the cross hairs of a sniper from long range. Though imagine if the sniper was a few feet away from the pirates. No matter how good a marksman you are, if you are only carrying a sniper rifle you will meet your death quickly.

It depends... Close range, and I'd pick the machine gun. Long range, and I'd go with the sniper rifle...

The most logical choice. I would go with that too. Though I am assuming that I am allowed to take only one of them with me so that is why I have been siding with the machine gun.
polishofficer
polishofficer
48 posts
Nomad

snipers and i would go on no scoping montages

hellbrokenloos
hellbrokenloos
142 posts
Nomad

a sniper with rafal acton works as bout right the B 1-5 in counter stryke the Counter Terrorysts

irockownage
irockownage
87 posts
Nomad

sniper is just awsome

Infantryman123
Infantryman123
138 posts
Nomad

Machine gun's can be lethal against a horde of men,but a sniper has the range. I think its a draw,but both can be VERY deadly.

MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

I would pick the sniper

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I would pick the sniper

Do you like sniping in video games?
CerealkillerX
CerealkillerX
237 posts
Nomad

havnt we got like a million of these threads.
none the less, in games i suck at sniping. im more of a smg, assaultrifle kinda guy

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Sniper Rifle no matter WHAT! I own with it at Halo 3 no-scope at close range and scopes at far range! But if this was real, ill pic a SNIPER! Always the same thing!!!

Showing 196-210 of 431