ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93329
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
BloodRuneth
BloodRuneth
18 posts
Nomad

sniper. ive always wanted to shoot something from a mile away.

Gimpy0
Gimpy0
28 posts
Peasant

machine gun

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

i always pick sniper because i am a wimp and i admit it i don't like to be hurt.

Donncha
Donncha
30 posts
Nomad

a big bolt-action sniper for me

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

sniper!!! i want to be like in a stealth team then you got to shoot anyone without noticing you.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Machine gun. =) I want one on my birthday! Ratatatatat-Ratatatatat! BAM! Oh yeah, I hit the bulls eye. :3

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

I always prefer the sniper I like the fact that you can see your enemies but they can't see you. It also depends on what game I always use a sniper on COD online I just think it suits my playing style better.

Warsaw
Warsaw
27 posts
Nomad

SNIPER RIFLE PEOPLE!

overthewoods
overthewoods
35 posts
Nomad

sniper its allways fun to hear head shot

Turtle_tms
Turtle_tms
46 posts
Nomad

I would rather use a semi-auto barett 50 cal Sniper rifle with an extended clip. If you are good enough in stealth then you dont need to worry about facing a large group of men at close range. Plus semi auto gives you the option of facing the men at a closer range because you can aim quicker and lay down rounds quicker. The extended clip (i doubt there is one but hey thats what customising is for) would give you better options at a closer range. But it is allways better with the sniper because you can figure out what guy to hit and in what order to maximize surprise and panic. And one other thing, the 50 cal sniper is very loud and a scary sound when your men dont have one, and if i was faced against on i would find a hole and stay in it, not saying im a coward, but i know when im out gunned.

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

I think the 50 Cal was the one used in Rambo 4 wasn't it the one that riped people in half? But I can see your point Turtle_tms.

ace123456789
ace123456789
25 posts
Nomad

i always pick sniper hide high up in a bush and kill people
lol

TexanProvo
TexanProvo
408 posts
Nomad

In a game, a machine gun is more fun. In real life, the sniper rifle is more effectice as it costs a lot less and has more of a psychological effect on the enemy. There was a time where a rebel group in the mountains would use snipers to pick off the first man in government patrols. Eventually, no one wanted to be the first man and the patrols stopped. But, in Vietnam, Charlos Hathcock apparently used an M2 .50 caliber machine gun as a sniper rifle with an attached scope, so the best of both worlds I guess with that.

samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

Game sniper, real depends where.

p10xm0nk3y
p10xm0nk3y
91 posts
Nomad

sniper - longrange

machine gun - shortrange

Showing 16-30 of 431