ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93420
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Well, I would pick sniper, but is it a bolt-action? 'Cause I always miss with those. If it's semi-auto, then the sniper, no doubt.

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

Necro-thread. See the dates before posting next time Please.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

^Of course. I clicked last post and brought me to here, when he brought this back from the dead. Just lock this now, please.

nachod0m7
nachod0m7
69 posts
Nomad

machine gun because it has more amo and you don't need to reload that often

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Sniping requires for me to sit in one spot for extended amounts of time, I don't enjoy doing that. And I don't quick scope either, so of course I'll choose the machine gun over this. But I don't really like either of them. Machine guns usually take too long to reload and slow your person down, but machine guns like the stoner are cool - it's a clip instead of a giant roll of ammo you put in.

Losander
Losander
3 posts
Peasant

machine gun

DylanGunter
DylanGunter
6 posts
Peasant

my experience is coming from black ops, id rather have the machine gun because its easier to shoot and handle, whereas the sniper rifle is very unaccurate you have to hold a button just to center your aiming but then you can't move much.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

sniper @ assassinating a long range target.
machine gun @ close / mid range spreaing.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I generally got for automatic guns in shooting games like CS. As for my choice of weapon in real life, I'll find out in two years when I'm in the army.

Dragonbe0n
Dragonbe0n
10 posts
Peasant

Depends on the range,if it's a good sniping map,and a map with lots of hiding spaces,go with sniper rifle,if it's a map that's small and has a lot of close quarter combat, i'd go with the machine gun.

skyrider31
skyrider31
25 posts
Nomad

i will pick sniper rile. good piercing bullet

Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

I would personally choose the machine gun. I pick this because you can spray a large area with bullets in a short amount of time. If I had a choice of taking any machine gun in the arsenal, I would take the minigun.

brian_0911
brian_0911
11 posts
Shepherd

sniper, with acurracy is awesome, HEADSHOOT

dtdm12
dtdm12
76 posts
Nomad

ld say sniper because i have had idiots shooting 100s of bullets at me and the just aim shoot and they are dead

Orlemens
Orlemens
17 posts
Nomad

depends im good at sniping but with assault rifles im not good but for sniping i need more time well one time i had 9 headshot in a row and machinegun eh no aiming just shooting......
well like rambo im my games i ran fast out of ammo

Showing 316-330 of 431