ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93338
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
EXTREAMgamer2000
EXTREAMgamer2000
45 posts
Nomad

depends what game it is

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Depends on if a medic is playing.

Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

Depends on the setting and the game. Most of the time though, I'd have to go with the classic sniper rifle. Hidden death.

VirussxD
VirussxD
2 posts
Nomad

Machine gun. Sniping is fun, but machine guns get it done!

Liivoja
Liivoja
33 posts
Nomad

depends, but mostly machine guns

ashank
ashank
11 posts
Peasant

Sniper always cuz it totally rocks bcuz of its long range and i kinda suck at ...okay really suck at close range. so, i would choose snipers

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I like the machine gun, because you can fire and fire again. I also liked the sniper because it is accurate.

DairyHick
DairyHick
134 posts
Nomad

depends on the distance between me and my enemies and also how many enemies there are.

machine gun definately. when you're getting mobbed, it's better to have a wall of bullets in front of you that one really accurate one.

There are automatic sniper rifles.
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

sniping is SO boring..IMO! i rather run and gun then sit in a corner with a sniper...if i do it online i will get hated on if i do it offline it will get boring so machine gun ftw.

nachod0m7
nachod0m7
69 posts
Nomad

machine gun.it hs way more amo

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Machine gun. Why? Simple.

M279 Saw + ACOG = Automatic Sniper.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

M279 Saw

Whoops I meant "M249"
bestplayer1234
bestplayer1234
1 posts
Nomad

i would mostly choose a machine gun

jtjackdog
jtjackdog
36 posts
Shepherd

If I were to pick.I'd pick the machine gun. First because, longer shooting.Second, longer range like thingthingfraek.

gusvieira
gusvieira
43 posts
Nomad

The sneaky machine gunner is always the funnier one, since it is unexpected, yet loud enough to make you look back, while your life's been taken away by a load of soaring bullets...

Or just a plain simple answer: Machine Gun because it rocks to rush places with it =)

Showing 331-345 of 431