Forums

ForumsVideo Games

sniper or machine gun?

Posted Aug 18, '09 at 5:55pm

Jikek

Jikek

1,303 posts

depends is sniper a 1 hit kill headshot? and is machine gun spray able?

Posted Aug 18, '09 at 6:16pm

germanboy

germanboy

13 posts

sniper rifle

Posted Aug 19, '09 at 5:52pm

Defendinmybase

Defendinmybase

5 posts

It all depends. Urban Warfare I would really want a semi-auto than anything. Or if I was in the city and guys were heading into it I'd want a sniper. If it was close combat or huose to house I'd want a sub machine gun or even a pistol. Pistol is small, easy to reload, and deadly at close range....but I'm gettin off subject. I really couldn't just pick sniper or machine gun. Too many variables to make one trump over the other.

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 1:39pm

mafioziks

mafioziks

4 posts

if there`s a bunch of men running at me then i would prefer machine gun, so i think its more defensive weapon, except if you get attacked by one guy which would be stupid. if i attack i would shoot them from a distance one by one with my sniper.

so its:
sniper when attacking
machine gun when defending

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 3:56pm

zac0515

zac0515

14 posts

Mackine gun unless its cod4

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 9:30pm

theawesomeclint

theawesomeclint

81 posts

all depends on what kinda level your playing

Posted Aug 20, '09 at 11:44pm

thingthingfreak

thingthingfreak

1,628 posts

I've noticed alot of people say sniper because they think that there is less chance getting hurt. In truth, a sniper's job is just as dangerous as a normal soldier's. Plus, you need to be extremely skilled to be a sniper. Alot of people think that you just walk someplace, lie down, shoot people without them noticing you, and then walking away. When its alot harder then that. But back to the question, I would personally prefer something in between. Like an M16/M4 with an ACOG or a 4x scope. Its a middle range gun. It can shoot pretty far (epically an M16 on semi-automatic), and yet it can be switched to full auto if necessary. Alot of people think that they can shoot everyone from far away with a sniper, but what they don't realize is that if your enemy gets close to you (within his automatic gun's range) then you are pretty much screwed. Also, on a final note, alot of people think that sniping is just aim and shoot, when it is much more complicated and harder then you would think.

Posted Aug 21, '09 at 3:51am

Blitzz

Blitzz

40 posts

thumbs up on the sniper rifle bec. u can direct hit using it

Posted Dec 24, '11 at 4:32am

blk2860

blk2860

10,700 posts

Sniper because people might not even see you until its too late.

Posted Dec 24, '11 at 9:22am

Cristalfox

Cristalfox

143 posts

I have to say machine gun i don't know you don't have to aim very well...

Reply to sniper or machine gun?

You must be logged in to post a reply!