Forums

ForumsVideo Games

sniper or machine gun?

Posted Dec 24, '11 at 10:30am

stephenking

stephenking

2,431 posts

Well, I would pick sniper, but is it a bolt-action? 'Cause I always miss with those. If it's semi-auto, then the sniper, no doubt.

Posted Dec 24, '11 at 10:35am

MegaIPOD

MegaIPOD

425 posts

Necro-thread. See the dates before posting next time Please.

Posted Dec 24, '11 at 10:39am

stephenking

stephenking

2,431 posts

^Of course. I clicked last post and brought me to here, when he brought this back from the dead. Just lock this now, please.

Posted Dec 24, '11 at 11:12am

nachod0m7

nachod0m7

70 posts

machine gun because it has more amo and you don't need to reload that often

Posted Dec 24, '11 at 11:41am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

Sniping requires for me to sit in one spot for extended amounts of time, I don't enjoy doing that. And I don't quick scope either, so of course I'll choose the machine gun over this. But I don't really like either of them. Machine guns usually take too long to reload and slow your person down, but machine guns like the stoner are cool - it's a clip instead of a giant roll of ammo you put in.

Posted Dec 24, '11 at 6:44pm

Losander

Losander

3 posts

machine gun

Posted Dec 25, '11 at 4:41am

DylanGunter

DylanGunter

6 posts

my experience is coming from black ops, id rather have the machine gun because its easier to shoot and handle, whereas the sniper rifle is very unaccurate you have to hold a button just to center your aiming but then you can't move much.

Posted Dec 25, '11 at 7:21am

partydevil

partydevil

5,130 posts

sniper @ assassinating a long range target.
machine gun @ close / mid range spreaing.

Posted Dec 25, '11 at 7:29am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,298 posts

Knight

I generally got for automatic guns in shooting games like CS. As for my choice of weapon in real life, I'll find out in two years when I'm in the army.

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 12:16am

Dragonbe0n

Dragonbe0n

10 posts

Depends on the range,if it's a good sniping map,and a map with lots of hiding spaces,go with sniper rifle,if it's a map that's small and has a lot of close quarter combat, i'd go with the machine gun.

Reply to sniper or machine gun?

You must be logged in to post a reply!