Forums

ForumsVideo Games

sniper or machine gun?

Posted Jan 14, '12 at 10:25pm

gusvieira

gusvieira

45 posts

The sneaky machine gunner is always the funnier one, since it is unexpected, yet loud enough to make you look back, while your life's been taken away by a load of soaring bullets...

Or just a plain simple answer: Machine Gun because it rocks to rush places with it =)

Posted Jan 15, '12 at 10:11am

stephenking

stephenking

2,431 posts

Sniper. I was playing on Battlefield 3, the obvious choice for shooters, and I picked a Recon kit. My sniper rifle, bolt action, got about 10 kills from medium and long range, and I never missed.

Posted Jan 15, '12 at 4:27pm

andrei98alfa

andrei98alfa

4 posts

my M60E4 light machine gun from CoD:MW3

Posted Jan 15, '12 at 11:20pm

jsalmeron

jsalmeron

128 posts

definetly sniper

(1 a sniper is long range and has tons more power than a machine gun

(2 you use up less ammo

(3 and if your close range you don't even have to use the scope.So my vote is sniper

Posted Jan 16, '12 at 2:47pm

GameWorldLeader

GameWorldLeader

77 posts

i prefer snipers but depending on my internet connection, the slower the connection the more i use machine guns

Posted Jan 16, '12 at 3:22pm

argorok

argorok

15 posts

i like both and i use both depending on how i want to own n00bs

Posted Jan 17, '12 at 8:45am

hvaibhav

hvaibhav

9 posts

Sniper - .50 cal

Posted Jan 17, '12 at 9:17am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

I like Machine Guns because I'm terrible with snipers and their scopes, it's annoying for me how there's black around the edges of the scope so you can't really stay in-scope for a long time. Machine guns are way easier for me to aim for me. I'm probably a noob to all of you though.

Posted Jan 17, '12 at 9:17am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,302 posts

Knight

i prefer snipers but depending on my internet connection, the slower the connection the more i use machine guns

Wouldn't use free spraying guns just lag up your connection even more?

Posted Jan 17, '12 at 9:31am

phycticpotato

phycticpotato

146 posts

Definatly a sniper rifle. With a steady hand, you can rack up a lot of kills depending on the distance, and if it was silenced or not. It conserves ammunition, takes less bullets to kill, and a whole lot more powerful.

*BOOM* Headshot!

Reply to sniper or machine gun?

You must be logged in to post a reply!