Forums

ForumsVideo Games

sniper or machine gun?

Posted Jun 13, '12 at 5:27pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,054 posts

In every gun fight a machine gun has the advantage, you can easily take out a quickscoper unless he has the quickest reactions ever. I don't see why many people complain about quickscoping it's harder than using a regular gun. Snipers only have 1 shot to kill someone if he misses then he's most likely dead.

Posted Jun 14, '12 at 6:25am

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

648 posts

Machine gun, because it's shooting pretty much in every direction (like some 30 degrees or something) and it shoots a lot more bullets then a sniper rifle so......... yeah.

Posted Jun 14, '12 at 12:31pm

Ghostbishop

Ghostbishop

6 posts

Sniper rifle because I am more conservative with my ammo.

Posted Jun 14, '12 at 1:09pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

depending very much of the gameplay of the game.
the shooters i used to play. usualy had both and were balanced because people were moving around alot and you always had to watch your back. you couldn't just sit somewhere for 30 sec or more sniping people (or even 15) the sniper (and about 2 others) were used for long range shots/battles. and the closer the enemy was. the more spray weapons came to hand.
all (14) weapons had their own weak and strong points and needed different tactics.

in most games today i would choose the sniper. it will be like duckhunt =P

Posted Jun 14, '12 at 2:33pm

BritHennerz

BritHennerz

364 posts

Machine gun all the way. Spray and pray is the way to play!!!!!

Posted Jun 14, '12 at 6:36pm

rso_id

rso_id

1 post

Personally, I like machine guns. they are better in every way exept for accuracy.

Posted Jun 14, '12 at 8:27pm

MrMoneh

MrMoneh

80 posts

Machine gun, due to the fact that I am terrible at sniping and staying in one place.

Posted Jun 14, '12 at 8:45pm

battlezone396

battlezone396

9 posts

you guys are crazy sniper beats the assault rifle no problem. Get like a Barette 50 call i could kill you from a mile or two away and you couldnt do **** with a assault rifle

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 2:57pm

Sauron23

Sauron23

267 posts

I think both are awesome, and fun to use.

Posted Jun 15, '12 at 11:32pm

sweettanner

sweettanner

36 posts

WELL HERES YOUR PROBLOME. IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR GAMEPLAY, MAP AND HOW YOU SHOOT. IF THEIRS A POSSIBILITY OF CARRYING BOTH, I WOULD JUMP ON IT. BECAUSE IF YOUR CLEARING BUILDINGS YOUR GOING TO NEED A GOOD MOVING GUN. SAY YOU SEE SOMEONE MOVING ACROSS ROOFTOPS, PULL YOUR LONG AND YOUVE GOT ANOTHER KILL.
   IN REAL LIFE IT DEPENDS WHAT YOUR DEALING WITH. YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO SNIPE WITH A MACHINE GUN ON A SINGLE SHOT SETTING

Reply to sniper or machine gun?

You must be logged in to post a reply!