kingmike123

kingmike123

392 posts

they r both great guns

Posted Dec 31, '08 at 8:50am

jjrocks66

jjrocks66

797 posts

a sniper rifle can be used to neutralize one enemy at a time( unless the enemies are in a line) but does no good at close combat. machine guns are good for multiple targets but you have to be reloading constantly

Posted Dec 31, '08 at 9:53am

Infantryman123

Infantryman123

131 posts

Machine gun all the way! :)

Posted Dec 31, '08 at 1:01pm

supersmiley

supersmiley

855 posts

hmm... thats a tuff choice...probably a machine gun...preferably a 50 cal...i like blowing the *******ing sh** out of ppul...srry about the cussing

Posted Jan 31, '09 at 7:54pm

globdog76

globdog76

562 posts

ok i play airsoft evreyday im a sniper and my gun is the most reliabe ever machine guns are fun (i have a thompson) but my place is as a sniper and always will be

Posted Jan 31, '09 at 7:59pm

sense

sense

845 posts

Dunno.. I've allways like snipers, but in COD 4, I suck, so I use Mini-Uzis, and M16s...

Posted Jan 31, '09 at 9:48pm

Fritz_Rublehem

Fritz_Rublehem

1,092 posts

I'd say an experienced sniper would be potent with a sniper rifle, than an experienced machine gunner. As other troops would could pick off the machine gunner. Where the sniper could easily take down a target, and then dissapear in an instant.

Posted Jan 31, '09 at 9:57pm

supersmiley

supersmiley

855 posts

totally machine gun cuz it blows the crap out of other ppul

Posted Jan 31, '09 at 9:58pm

tennisman24

tennisman24

4,745 posts

i like to snipe stuff so the sniper

Posted Jan 31, '09 at 10:05pm

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,230 posts

Eh...normally in games you may carry more than one weapon so I usually choose both O_O

If I had to choose, though, I'd say in about every game I'm more skilled with the Sniper(except on portable systems lol). Like COD, Halo, GoW, and stuff like that, sniping is my normal thing.

but does no good at close combat.

In a game you can run away frantically shooting it everywhere and probably kill the enemy depending on how 'powerful' the sniper is compared to the rest of the weapons.
Meaning is it a Spartan Laser to a bunch of (single)SMG or a Snub Pistol to an arsenal of Boomshot XP

Reply to sniper or machine gun?

You must be logged in to post a reply!