ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93378
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

machine gun is good because, tough less accurate, it hits about everything, so no need to worry about precision. And anyway, the sniper is just too slow for close range, you would have to use it as a crowbar!

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Machine gun -

1. The machine can rain death on an enemy quicker than a sniper rifle.
2. The sniper is very ineffective in close quarter combat.
3. The sniper is slow to reload.
4. The sniper is only good to use from high vantage points and surprise or stealth attacks.

The Machinegun is for real man!

Yeah! Your with me! The Machinegun Massacre! XD

Hell yeah! The machine gun rules!
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yeah, some more in the Machine gun army! W00t, we need more people though! Knight_34, you can have 2 machine guns! :]

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I know I am a comlete wuss so I would prefer a sniper; stay hidden and rain <very quiet> death. I don't suppose artilaery is an option.

bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

i didn't know this thread was still active xDDDDDD

texcido
texcido
320 posts
Nomad

Sniper because of the accuracy over a great distance

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Yeah, some more in the Machine gun army! W00t, we need more people though! Knight_34, you can have 2 machine guns! :]

Haha! Machine guns rule!

Anyway, I came here again to say something more.

The only thing I don't like about machine guns it that they are large and heavy. Carrying all that ammunition is tiring but, someone else will be carrying that right?

Snipers are painfully slow and I feel more adrenaline in close quarter combat. Snipers are only there on the field to support assault infantry and defend from attackers. Not much use if the enemy is in the next room.
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when I'm older I'm joining the army I'm going to sniper school I'm going to get lost in a war in a jungle and I'm going to meet some locals who pay me to kill the neighboring villagers.

the moral? sniper all da way!

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

What's the point of your story? I don't understand the moral.

bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

I don't know =) well obviously since my character is a sniper he only has a few other guys with him so he got lost and then found a village who told him the only way out was a small riverboat but to use he it he had to p0wn the neighboring village. and i wanna do that and since my story is around a sniper i have to be a sniper XD

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Lol, Pwning helpless villagers with a sniper. That was a nice story of yours but I still prefer machine guns. Ultimately I prefer assault rifles to all other kinds of small arms and firearms. Then again, I view snipers to be important in battle.

bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

of course my favorite weapon is the lancer from gears of war 2 of course i'd probably get shot and killed pretty fast cause i'd probably try to chain-saw everybody in muh path.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

So, there isn't much I have to say now because I already have talked enough about machine guns. I'll wait until other people post.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Machine Gun for the short shots and the sniper for long shots.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Sniper from a long range. Machine gun from not far away.

Showing 61-75 of 431